• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Loving Thai advertisement about a little girl and her young mother

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The creativity n the willingness of the Thai to create such storyline is amazing unlike the ads u see here... Banal

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Yes Thais do produce very good commercials although this is not the most touching I've seen but still its nice and meaningful. Wacoal is talking about inner beauty here and I thought its so clever.

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's nice to watch but in reality, such things like adopting the baby for your own as a young girl in unlikely.

Yes Thais do produce very good commercials although this is not the most touching I've seen but still its nice and meaningful. Wacoal is talking about inner beauty here and I thought its so clever.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would the child ever grow up to become a bastard and call her the woman who adopted her and suffered the consequences a lau cheebye?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like how you called your mother a lau cheebye? >>LOL<<

I will let you off out of pity that you a cocksucking vindictive gay bitch..if it's Kurt aka jw5 who is posting this instead of Alamaking. Damn the standard of this gay bunch!.....LOL......LOL

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will let you off out of pity that you a cocksucking vindictive gay bitch..if it's Kurt aka jw5 who is posting this instead of Alamaking. Damn the standard of this gay bunch!.....LOL......LOL
Your lau cheebye told me last night her brother is your real father >>LOL<<

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL, bastard dog don't know who's he talking to :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I can't see but I can smell. It stinks of cum. Please wash your mouth. Your bottle of distilled bottle ran out? Don't take one cock after another then!.....LOL.....LOL vindictive gay bitch you my dear jw5!.....LOL......LOL

Last edited:

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can't see but I can smell. It stinks of cum. Please wash your mouth. Your bottle of distilled bottle ran out? Don't take one cock after another then!.....LOL.....LOL vindictive gay bitch you my dear jw5!.....LOL......LOL
The smell of cum was from your lau cheebye, she's sleeping besides you? don't get hard ok? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hello smelly fucker. Did you know i fucked your whore mother in her asshole and she shat you out. That's why you stink so bad. LOL.