• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Forcibly squeezing out an egg stuck in your bird's vagina

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

genielaury

1 month ago (edited)
Wish I had seen this a few months back. My bird Pluscle was egg bound. When i first saw I had no idea what it was, thought it was a tumor. Took her to a vet and she did surgery. Stuck a needle in egg to suck out contents and said I could take her home. I was to come back next day so they could administer medicine to help dissolve the shell. When I got up the next morning she was dead. Not sure what happened but after surgery there was blood around her vent that where they hadn’t even cleaned her up after the surgery which I pointed out. Said when I bring her back they would clean her. I was a little upset even though she wasn’t human she was a patient at an animal hospital and think she should have been cared for in a better manner. If I had seen this video maybe she would have lived.