• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[ Video ] Egyptian TV Host Removes Veil during Interview, Clashes with Guest Cleric

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [ Video ] Egyptian TV Host Removes Veil during Interview, Clashes with Guest Cler

Frankly, I feel this radio/TV station trap him to come. How would not take 1,000 pounds of Egyptian money as it was an offer for speaking.

What that holy man requested her to do was very respectful. She herself agitate him

In fact, she fits in well in those blue movies!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: [ Video ] Egyptian TV Host Removes Veil during Interview, Clashes with Guest Cler

Frankly, I feel this radio/TV station trap him to come. How would not take 1,000 pounds of Egyptian money as it was an offer for speaking.

What that holy man requested her to do was very respectful. She herself agitate him

In fact, she fits in well in those blue movies!

Fuck you lah........what century u think u live in?

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal

she should take off her panties, blindfold him with it, then give him a blowjob, finish it with a happy ending by cutting off his cock and shove it into his mouth

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

She is a HOT arab.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Must be the Egyptian military trying their best to humiliate and denounce clerics.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If she agree to come to Sinkieland I promise to wear her hijab going out with her