• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

(Video) “A Blowjob Is Not That Gay”: Diplo On His Sexuality & Intimate Experiences With Men

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

(Video) “A Blowjob Is Not That Gay”: Diplo On His Sexuality & Intimate Experiences With Men​

BY AFIQ AMIN

MARCH 15, 2023
hype.my

SOURCE: IG

For many, exploring one’s sexuality can be one hell of a rollercoaster ride. It can take years for some people to come to terms with their sexual and gender identity. The same goes for celebrities as some have taken the courage to come out to the world after years of hiding in the closet.

There are also those who may not be quite sure what they are yet. Take, for instance, American DJ Diplo. In a recent interview, the producer revealed an intimate experience he had with a guy but is still hesitant about labelling himself.

Here’s the story:

Diplo recently appeared as a guest on the High Low podcast hosted by model-actress Emily Ratajkowski. At one point during the conversation, the two stars openly talked about sexuality where the “Close To Me” artist hesitated on putting a label on himself. However, he did share one sexual experience he had with a man.
“I’m sure I’ve gotten a blowjob from a guy before. For sure,” said the 44-year-old.

When the host asked for clarification and more details about the experience, the Grammy Award winner said that he was not sure if the particular event would make him or anyone gay. “I don’t know if it’s gay unless you make eye contact while there’s a blowjob happening. Getting a blowjob is not that gay, I think,” he told the model.

That specific moment during the interview quickly went viral on Twitter with over 622k views at the time of writing. Fans and netizens shared their reactions to the statement through hilarious memes and here are some of our favourites:

SOURCE: TWITTER

Shortly after the story broke out, Emily shared that she spoke with the DJ off-screen and quoted his full answer to set the record straight (or not?). “I think the best answer I have is I’m not not gay,” the musician explained, before adding that he may be attracted to personality or “vibe” more than a specific gender. “There are a couple of guys… I could date, life partner-wise.”

So there you have it. While Diplo is not ready to place a specific label on himself, he’s not completely dismissing the possibility of him not being straight either. For now, only time will tell. If you’re interested, you can listen to the full podcast here.

Sources: HighLow, Twitter (1)(2)(3)

Follow us on Instagram, Facebook or Telegram for more updates and breaking news.
Filed Under DiploDiplo bisexualDiplo blowjobDiplo candid interviewDiplo gayDiplo LGBTQ+Diplo oral sexDiplo podcastDiplo sexual orientationDiplo sexualityDiplo statementEmily RatajkowskiHigh Low podcast
https://hype.my/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/diplo-ft.jpg