• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Video - Dr Koh avoids reporter's question on Medisave use by Elderly.....

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;fZkUkJ3jqg4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZkUkJ3jqg4[/video]

Must see what Dr Koh says.....

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Judge for yourselves.......

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like that i also can become MP avoid direct question,
Answer depending on situation who doesn't know ??

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wah lau eh...dis type of question ask moi lah!..Sheesss...1 sentence...heart bypass balu $8...:biggrin:

khaw-boon-wan11.jpg

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. nothing much leh.
3. honest, any idiot can come up with the same answer hoh:biggrin:
4. so can kinana or the clit666:p

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is a dam sialan fuckar! I am not surprised that Pinky Ass boy chose him because Pinky Ass boy is quite a pathetic leader.

If this farktard is voted in then got no hope for Singapore. He is easily the most arrogant PAP candidate as long as my memory serves me.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
It was quite amusing on how he answered the question.

The reporter asked about aged, above 75 on the use of medisave....

and his answer is that every medical case is different...

The question is asking about policies or strategic directions and he talks about individual cases. How do you fomulate a policy on each and every medical case?

vincenttan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Elderly voters from Punggol East can visit him at his clinic for free consultation. Just remind him that it is time he repay the favor.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tough question - so long.Unless you heard what Li Lian last night, you would not be able to answer immediately with two big mentors behind you nodding their heads in approval after Dr Koh has answered the long and tortuous question.

LI Lian brought up a very good and novel idea and I hope the government should implement it. Those above 75 years ( and many not much longer to live ) should be allowed to use their Medisave for their ailments. The Government should take this opportunity to give FREE medical treatment to those above 75 years old.This will go well with the people and I am sure PAP's Dr Koh will win the By Election . By not answering the question , and " depending on each patient's condition", Dr Koh has also demonstrated that he is not really on his own. He has to be very careful when he answers such a question.Perhaps he has been counselled appropriately after the car ownership interview. Well no matter what happens, I think PAP will still win the by election.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
if they were better reporters, they could have "pushed" more after his answer

"Pushed"??? That half-baked Chinese reporter was unable to string a sentence without English references. Such is the level of journalism we have

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
people talking about age group. all old people above 75. what the fuck he talk about individual medical condition??? anal doctor how to be good mp like that???

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tough question - so long.Unless you heard what Li Lian last night, you would not be able to answer immediately with two big mentors behind you nodding their heads in approval after Dr Koh has answered the long and tortuous question.

LI Lian brought up a very good and novel idea and I hope the government should implement it. Those above 75 years ( and many not much longer to live ) should be allowed to use their Medisave for their ailments. The Government should take this opportunity to give FREE medical treatment to those above 75 years old.This will go well with the people and I am sure PAP's Dr Koh will win the By Election . By not answering the question , and " depending on each patient's condition", Dr Koh has also demonstrated that he is not really on his own. He has to be very careful when he answers such a question.Perhaps he has been counselled appropriately after the car ownership interview. Well no matter what happens, I think PAP will still win the by election.

Uncle,

Don't talk until so far lah ! Just give us back OUR hard-earned Cpf money at age 55 !!!:mad:

For God's sake, it is OUR money !:mad:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too many conditions,rules and regulations and very frequent changes in Medisave,Medishield,Medifund,Medisave Minimum Sum ,etc that even MPs and Financial Advisers may not understand ,too many booby-traps.
Same for CPF Minimum Sum Scheme and CPF Life, alot of booby-traps.

Last edited: