• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Video clip urging Singaporeans to vote out PAP making waves in Singapore’s blogospher

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Video clip urging Singaporeans to vote out PAP making waves in Singapore’s blogosphere

February 9, 2010 by admin01

A video clip exhorting Singaporeans to vote for change in the next general election by famous online film-maker Wendy Neo has garnered more than 8,000 views within a few days of publication.

Wendy Neo is famous for the production of videos critical of the PAP. She wrote on her Youtube profile that she is currently an undergraduate in Perth and will become an Australian citizen after she turned 21 years of age.

The title of her latest video is: “Singapore General Election 2010 新加坡大选: BERUBAH 改变 மாற்றம் CHANGE”:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nP_fas_XueU&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nP_fas_XueU&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Video clip urging Singaporeans to vote out PAP making waves in Singapore’s blogos

Wendy Neo is famous for the production of videos critical of the PAP. She wrote on her Youtube profile that she is currently an undergraduate in Perth and will become an Australian citizen after she turned 21 years of age.

I find it funny how we always condemn FTs but never seem to have any problems when locals migrate to another country.

IMO, if she is going to leave the country, she no rights whatsoever to mess with our domestic affairs. The fact that she leaves the country means she is willing to give up that right to make a difference. We don't tell the Aussies who to vote for, I expect the same from them

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Video clip urging Singaporeans to vote out PAP making waves in Singapore’s blogos

I find it funny how we always condemn FTs but never seem to have any problems when locals migrate to another country.

IMO, if she is going to leave the country, she no rights whatsoever to mess with our domestic affairs. The fact that she leaves the country means she is willing to give up that right to make a difference. We don't tell the Aussies who to vote for, I expect the same from them

she has the rights as she is still a singaporean u are the one that's funny.:oIo:

Beshitted

Alfrescian
Loyal

You got count how many foreign supporters in LKY's and Georgie boy boy's facebook? How about in the grassloots?
Double standard idiot you are.:cool:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

i disagree with you...as long as that person keeps his/her singaporean passport, he/she should have to the write to comment on SGP politics...

Non-interference in Singapore !!!??? Talk big !!! WHY DO WE HAVE FOREIGNERS IN OUR NATIONAL WAGES COUNCIL ??? KNNLCCCB !!!!!!!!

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not funny but you are doing a good job for the PAP. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i disagree with you...as long as that person keeps his/her singaporean passport, he/she should have to the write to comment on SGP politics...

Can one still keep his/her SG passport after converting to Aussie citizenship :confused:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You got count how many foreign supporters in LKY's and Georgie boy boy's facebook? How about in the grassloots?
Double standard idiot you are.:cool:

No And I don't really care coz I know those pple can't vote in which case I don't even have any of them on my facebook

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal

you guys really believe Wendy neo is a she and live in Australia?:rolleyes:

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why then did she become an aussie, she is no longer singaporean.
She had migrated, what is her vested interest

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why then did she become an aussie, she is no longer singaporean.
She had migrated, what is her vested interest

Prease la.... when people say they girl they really fat boy!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you guys really believe Wendy neo is a she and live in Australia?:rolleyes:

Girl or boy, whats the difference :confused:

Many already know the truth & thats why the PAP is worried. :rolleyes:

sadfcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal

So... we have someone trying to persuade us to make the vote for change, and then this person is going to bail out and become an Australian citizen?

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal

She is quite creative and persuasive.

One thing spoils it all. In most of her videos, she seems to be very pro-SDP; Dr. Chee.

I have read somewhere in cyberspace that Wendy Neo could be Dr. Chee's wife.

Whatever, I give her credit for what she does to try and awaken a sleeping nation.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

little gal dun know heavan and earth.

PAP got the police, army and judges in their pocket.
no one in police,army and judges are affected by FT, they dun do NS, they dun do reservists, they are very well paid. they will fight with their life to maintain PAP power.

if it was so simple to get rid of PAP, was just win the election.

i dun like PAP, but i look at singapore opposition, they cannot understand simple logic, like what you need to run a nation, what condition you need to change political landscape. If USA, EU, UN, Japan does not want to intervene with singapore politic, you have zero chances. you are just throwing the life of your family.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i dont care who this so call wendy neo is. she is doing a good job!

littlefish

Alfrescian
Loyal

Does it matter who is the one commenting? If it strikes a chord with you, there must be some truth to it. If not, what is there to fear as the comments would just be ignored by most.

So what if he/she is an ex-Sgrean? It simply means that she has better insight into SG society than a foreigner. As long as the comments have some merit, it does not matter whether it was given by a black cat or a white cat. Everyone is free to agree/disagree with the comments fully or just some of them.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I have read somewhere in cyberspace that Wendy Neo could be Dr. Chee's wife.

Isn't Dr Chee's Wife an FT(someone mentioned that she is/was Taiwanese)?

And assuming Wendy Neo isn't Chee's Wife and she is really taking up Aussie citizenship, that means she is also FT.

I don't get this part. I thought you guys hate FTs. Since when is it OK to have FTs mess with our domestic affairs.

dunbluffme

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why the need for such video? The person who posted is risking being hauled up for coffee man... We all know what to do one la....