• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vicious killing each other....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nothing beats your fart chasing, shit stirring clones. One of your member is down, now go trolling to find out which one. :biggrin:

you are doing the same stoopid thingie spamming garbages to disrupt the flow of this forum and this thread
talking about iBs...you must be one of them yourself....look into the mirror before you accuse others....tioboh

WithoutYou

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are doing the same stoopid thingie spamming garbages to disrupt the flow of this forum and this thread
talking about iBs...you must be one of them yourself....look into the mirror before you accuse others....tioboh

Blah blah blah....

WithoutYou

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you ran out of words
blah like a true idiot

Sure... your clones. :biggrin:

snx32LH.jpg

WithoutYou

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dont make boss angry
he will just annihilate the whole lot of you
including you snake head

He will be doing me a big favor by eliminating your clones, your cronies clones as well. I have more clones than u think. Despite posting heaps i still have time to register clones like what other clone makers are doing. And my voluntary contribution postings will be ease off when i get help from friends outside this forum - unlike PAP IB nick sharing clones with people IN this forum. :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He will be doing me a big favor by eliminating your clones, your cronies clones as well. I have more clones than u think. Despite posting heaps i still have time to register clones like what other clone makers are doing. And my voluntary contribution postings will be ease off when i get help from friends outside this forum - unlike PAP IB nick sharing clones with people IN this forum. :biggrin:

you can do whatever you like, it does not concern me
now leave me alone and don't disturb me with your utter foolishness
you think you are very clever, you are just another stewpidity pig like that CHONcb and PHUAcb all your CBs gang

WithoutYou

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you can do whatever you like, it does not concern me
now leave me alone and don't disturb me with your utter foolishness
you think you are very clever, you are just another stewpidity pig like that CHONcb and PHUAcb all your CBs gang

Feeling high... on a happy vibe....

WithoutYou

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hahahaha PAP IB weak sia... only a pathetic 1XX plus and everytime the same 6-7 InfP clones. And i haven't use up all yet. Mo-lan-yong. Chey! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

MctvCUx.jpg

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Hahahaha PAP IB weak sia... only a pathetic 1XX plus and everytime the same 6-7 InfP clones. And i haven't use up all yet. Mo-lan-yong. Chey! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

i think you better go and join #ESCHER #SOBUTIC at IMH
you are going siao liaw paranodi schizoid personlity surfacing

WithoutYou

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I see PAP IB clones that are 24/7 in this forum

ilovesingapore aka kopiuncle aka theblackhole

20 "regulars" are 20 IB clowns posting in rotation 24/7 under nick sharing. :wink:

dont be too over confident
this place is filled with very smart people
no more than 20 regulars are here round the clock
many use their clones and handles
so if you think you can pick on them
be my guest

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

20 "regulars" are 20 IB clowns posting in rotation 24/7 under nick sharing. :wink:

another poor attempt from the Phuacb brigade - no standard.
try harder....have a nice good day
this afternoon is cool, nice and breezy..i love it...go out and enjoy the cool air of wonderful singapore...haha

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

bloody stoopid fools
three handles in one and you are alarmed by 20 clones!
your head go gila liao

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Spotted yesterday... another new lowercase clone of migrant which is guchi

Make another two more postings and that clone go into hibernation to do more profanities powerless zaps to continue his habit while i am posting heaps. :biggrin:

spamming again....really no standard...go and sleep lah....nice to take a nap