• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vicious killing each other....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
During the Ch’ing Dynasty in China, in Yang Chou, there was a person named Ch’eng Pai Lin. One day he had a dream in which Avalokitesvara [Guanshiyin] Bodhisattva told him, ‘Tomorrow the Ch’ing army will arrive. Out of the seventeen people in your household, sixteen will survive. But you cannot escape your fate. Tomorrow Wang Ma Tze will kill you, because in a past life you stabbed him twenty-six times and killed him.’ Then Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva added, ‘There is still an expedient method that may work. Prepare a fine feast tomorrow, and when he comes, invite him to eat with you. Afterwards, allow him to kill you. Perhaps that will change things.’

The dream was vivid and when Ch’eng Pai Lin awoke the following morning, he went out and bought food, brought them back, and had a feast prepared. Then noontime came, someone knocked at the door. He opened the door and said, ‘Are you Wang Ma Tze?’ ‘How strange,’ said the man at the door, ‘I’m from the north, how did you know my name?’ His host invited him in and said, ‘… You’re welcome; I’ve prepared a feast for you. Won’t you join me?’ Then he related the dream he’d had the night before. ‘Last life I killed you with twenty-six stabs of a knife, and so this life you have come to kill me. After we’ve finished this meal, you can do it.’ Wang Ma Tze pondered over this and said, ’But if you killed me last life, and I kill you this life, won’t you kill me again next life? It will just go on and on. No, I won’t kill you.’ Then he took his knife and scratched twenty-six marks on his host’s back to represent that the debt had been repaid.

Not only did Wang Ma Tze not kill his host, but afterwards they became very good friends. Wang said to his host, ‘The Ch’ing army is following en masse. They are not reasonable, so the best would be for you and your family to go to Su Chou. It’s safe there.’ So that is what Ch’eng Pai Lin did. This is a case of turning grievance into friendship and reversing the retribution that is due one. From this you can see that it’s possible to alter one’s fate.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is a lesson for all brothers here who are engaged in vicious killing each other through the years.

if only Mooselims, Christians and Jews understand Karma and ''No-Self''...................

becoz of their ignorance, they have brought so much harm and grief and violence..................

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if only Mooselims, Christians and Jews understand Karma and ''No-Self''...................

becoz of their ignorance, they have brought so much harm and grief and violence..................

i absolutely agree with the wisdom of our brother here...." No -Self "...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
we should start by radiating loving kindness to all beings and all living things
if everyone here radiates loving kindness ,there will be peace and harmony
if all countries radiating loving kindness, the world will be happy and peaceful place for everyone
starts with yourself and the world will be a wonderful place for all

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we should start by radiating loving kindness to all beings and all living things
if everyone here radiates loving kindness ,there will be peace and harmony
if all countries radiating loving kindness, the world will be happy and peaceful place for everyone
starts with yourself and the world will be a wonderful place for all

Fuck your brand of utter rubbish.
That meant we should remain head down down and arsehole up high high for your paymaster the PAP to continue to screw and fuck us of billions to add to those hundreds of billions taken from us

Your smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY conjured the fucking high sounding pledge we got to say at school while he and his PAP gang of maggots cockroaches went on to steal hundreds of billions from us

Your smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY make us sing Makchulah Stinkapura with beautiful words while he and his thugs stole hundreds of billions from us.

In time, smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY will go eat joss sticks and candle wax
And shortly after, his party consisting of the scums of society and everyone of them greedy self centered and vicious with no fucking morals of anykind hold together only by fear of LKY and start to kill each other.
That will include you too

WE ALL WILL LAUGH
WE ALL WILL YUM YUM YUM SENG!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ignore this humku cheeby kia....
As usual trying to disrupt the forum,
He is machiam the shit on sole master of his....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
#6 escher...

the rate you are going you are going to burst an artery my dear friend
you are so full of anger, so full of anguish and so full of sheer vengence
you are overwhelmed by your hatred, fury and frustration
you are fast killing yourself and dragging others as well
things can never remain stagnant
they will always be changes
exercise patience, endurance and perseverance
you will realise your dream one day
there is no need to curse anyone or smear anybody
good luck and good health

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ignore this humku cheeby kia....
As usual trying to disrupt the forum,
He is machiam the shit on sole master of his....

narong you should exercise tolerance and wisdom
not follow blindly the ignorance of others into the dark alleys
it is very dangerous to say things without knowledge and mindfulness
take care my dear friend....wish you well ....good luck and good health

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck your brand of utter rubbish.
That meant we should remain head down down and arsehole up high high for your paymaster the PAP to continue to screw and fuck us of billions to add to those hundreds of billions taken from us

Your smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY conjured the fucking high sounding pledge we got to say at school while he and his PAP gang of maggots cockroaches went on to steal hundreds of billions from us

Your smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY make us sing Makchulah Stinkapura with beautiful words while he and his thugs stole hundreds of billions from us.

In time, smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY will go eat joss sticks and candle wax
And shortly after, his party consisting of the scums of society and everyone of them greedy self centered and vicious with no fucking morals of anykind hold together only by fear of LKY and start to kill each other.
That will include you too

WE ALL WILL LAUGH
WE ALL WILL YUM YUM YUM SENG!

aiyah....................we should treat this thread as it is...............nothing political about this thread what...........

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
GOD has been very patient and kind
Mind HIS words and do not inflict more harm upon yourself
and also upon others...#escher

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
exercise patience, endurance and perseverance
you will realise your dream one day

2 generations in my family have already exercised patience and endurance
The 3rd generation will surely exercise their rights to kick PAP out in order to realise the dream sooner

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can the crap and pseudo pious bullshit being uttered

GO STICK YOUR FUCKING HEAD BELOW WATERLINE OF PUBLIC TOILET BOWL AND RECITE THE SCHOOL PLEDGE 100 TIMES forward and 100 times backwards

and scold your mother for not fucking aborting you
she should use a toilet cleaning brush on her cunt

Last edited:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
#15 escher

good morning sunday mourning to you
why are you so filled with pain
this morning is such a wonderful day
heed the words of GOD
do not curse others
for your curses will rain upon you
repent, redeem and reconcile
be a good and holy man
bless you happy good morning sunday

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fuck you

GO STICK YOUR FUCKING HEAD BELOW WATERLINE OF UNFLUSHED PUBLIC TOILET BOWL WITH TURDS AND TISSUE AND RECITE THE SCHOOL PLEDGE 10 TIMES FRONT AND TEN TIMES BACK.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fuck you

GO STICK YOUR FUCKING HEAD BELOW WATERLINE OF UNFLUSHED PUBLIC TOILET BOWL WITH TURDS AND TISSUE AND RECITE THE SCHOOL PLEDGE 10 TIMES FRONT AND TEN TIMES BACK.

you fuck me also no use
no keep fucking everyone here also no use
if you want to be a fucking good guy , go to parliament house and do your thing
fucking me and fucking yourself is a waste of time
may you strike toto and 4d and then you can go fucking anywhere you like
meanwhile no use fucking anyone or anything here
the only thing you are doing here is just fucking your own ass
bloody idiotic you...listen to GOD lah..go and pray and you will be a saint..