• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Veteran Director Claims that Maggie Cheung was a whore like Zoe Tay

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/images/statusicon/wol_error.gifThis image has been resized.Click to view original image

Former Hongkong DJ Suzie Wong started a
YouTube channel in 2019 and has used her showbiz connections to invite big names to her show. A recent guest was veteran director Louis Lau Tin Chi, who talked about how wealthy businessmen would pay for stars to accompany them to events or to have meals with them.

Louis shared that prices for meals with starlets 40 years ago started at HK$3000 (S$500), which was considered exorbitant. Suzie asked if this price included hand-holding or other physical contact, but Louis maintained it only applied to dining together.

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/images/statusicon/wol_error.gifThis image has been resized.Click to view original image

Louis (right) is making very bold claims

According to Louis, clients included high profile businessmen such as the late Fung King Hey, who was regarded as the Godfather of the stock market. He was said to have been so generous that he sometimes paid more than the S$500, and once gave him a bag of diamonds and jade along with US$700 (S$930) as payment for a meal with Maggie Cheung.

“At that time, she wasn't acting in movies yet so she was still considered a starlet. She wasn’t famous (…) Actresses who were more established would reject such small offers and would only attend company events if they were chauffeured by luxury cars,” said Louis.

Maggie got her start in showbiz as a Miss Hongkong contestant

Suzie then asked if these deals included sex, to which Louis responded that he was unsure of what happened after the meal or event as he wanted to respect the privacy of those involved.

She then asked him if he thought of himself as a pimp, to which Louis said: “I think I was. I felt so embarrassed about it that I only dare talk about it when I’m in my 70s. I felt that it was wrong even back then, but that it was something that had to be done since I was paid for it.”

Maggie placed second in the Miss Hongkong pageant in 1983 and acted in her first movie shortly after. She hit the big time in 1985 after starring in Jackie Chan’s Police Story.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The casting couch is very real. Stephen Chow and Jackie Chan most likely had makan'ed all the pretty actresses featured in their movies. :biggrin:

parlersux

Alfrescian
Loyal
The casting couch is very real. Stephen Chow and Jackie Chan most likely had makan'ed all the pretty actresses featured in their movies. :biggrin:

TRUMPTARD LOSER

ErVStshVgAIi2jE.jpg

SalahParking

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's true that Honkie girls who go for beauty contest is to snitch a tycoon. But the smart ones play along and land a dream job in one of their companies. Usually as PA or marcom director.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's true that Honkie girls who go for beauty contest is to snitch a tycoon. But the smart ones play along and land a dream job in one of their companies. Usually as PA or marcom director.
or get married to tycoons’ sons. i know of one who married the nephew of my old friend, and they had a lavish us$6.9m wedding in hk. the groom’s father was in legco at that time, and all legco members and their families were invited, including majority of who’s who in hk. the bride ordered 3-storey sized hand constructed lanterns from shanghai, and had over 6.9 of them hanged in the largest banquet hall’s ceiling. very impressive and over-the-top.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
or get married to tycoons’ sons. i know of one who married the nephew of my old friend, and they had a lavish us$6.9m wedding in hk. the groom’s father was in legco at that time, and all legco members and their families were invited, including majority of who’s who in hk. the bride ordered 3-storey sized hand constructed lanterns from shanghai, and had over 6.9 of them hanged in the largest banquet hall’s ceiling. very impressive and over-the-top.

Is she damn chio?