• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

vesak day and VOMIT

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
called the police.told them indian national passed out probably drunk lying enxt to his own vomit.
they asked me : is he hurt. i said, i don't think so, just drunk and sleeping, no injuries

next thing i know, ambulance turns up and the pic shows the civil defence guys checking on him,
2 mins later, the police arrive, check his ID etc, and move him along

vomit wont be cleaned up till tomorrow morning when the cleaner starts work again...

SDC12286 (FILEminimizer).JPG

SDC12288 (FILEminimizer).JPG

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this is the 5th time ive called/ spoken with the police since moving in late sept...

and i suppose tax payers money goes into paying for the ambulance visit

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
but thanks to the cops for the very fast 20 mins response time

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Bloody waste of public resources. They should simply shovel him into a garbage bag and dispose of the nuisance permanently.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't judge a book by its cover. There is a story behind (the half-punch-half-slap). - Alan Lee

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
called the police.told them indian national passed out probably drunk lying enxt to his own vomit.
they asked me : is he hurt. i said, i don't think so, just drunk and sleeping, no injuries

next thing i know, ambulance turns up and the pic shows the civil defence guys checking on him,
2 mins later, the police arrive, check his ID etc, and move him along

vomit wont be cleaned up till tomorrow morning when the cleaner starts work again...

View attachment 10372
Did you find any straits Times lying nearby? He probably read the shit papers and felt nauseous.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
let me guess....this must have taken place somewhere near little india or in little india itself

Shitloads of these inconsiderate bangalas there like to anyhow sit/ squat or sleep on the walking pavement blocking other people's way. Every weekend, that part of Singapore suddenly turn into a slum of south asia.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
let me guess....this must have taken place somewhere near little india or in little india itself

Shitloads of these inconsiderate bangalas there like to anyhow sit/ squat or sleep on the walking pavement blocking other people's way. Every weekend, that part of Singapore suddenly turn into a slum of south asia.

spot on
i ve seen pee and the act of peeing
ive seen human shit

now its vomit

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I hope that the Ah Neh has to pay for the ambulance service just like locals! :rolleyes:

fat chance
and i did say to the civil defence guys and the cops that is this where tax payers $$ goes?

Last edited: