• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

vesak day and VOMIT

sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmmm.... must be a new shopping center all the shops looks empty. Was not aware serangoon got new shopping center .

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are only 161 million Banglas on the face of this earth based on the Jul 2012 estimate.

This you have to blame George Harrison on what he did for them at Madison Square Garden in 1972...if not we would lesser of them today.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just came back from Farrer Park..

The Ah Nehs are already going to start their beer party soon..:eek:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
one of the Caucasian tenants in my building just said to me that this sort of thing is "normal"

ie getting drunk and vomiting and passing out in public and private property.

and therein lies the problem...

this country is becoming a shit city but as we are told, its alright, because this country is rich and must be rich and that's all that matters

the same analogy can be drawn that it doesn't matter how many shit lies one tells, as long as one has money its ok

this sort of thing i have been against all my life and now im experiencing even more in all aspects of my life

Last edited:

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
People passed drunk out is a common sight in Farrer Park area. Vomit, pee, and shit on the pedestrian walkways is a common sight, too. Unfortunately.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bangla can pee shit puke all they want in public since it's their job to clean it up

not all cleaners are foreign and in this case, the drunkard is certainly not cleaning up his own shit.
the vomit still there, and will sit there overnight.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
People passed drunk out is a common sight in Farrer Park area. Vomit, pee, and shit on the pedestrian walkways is a common sight, too. Unfortunately.

why do people pass out after drink alchol content?\i try before, after drink beer every sleepy.but what the reason behind?

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are only 161 million Banglas on the face of this earth based on the Jul 2012 estimate.

Sinkees pretty much dont really care what the term bangla really means. Anyone with indian blood are considered banglas, keling , mamak...etc...etc..

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not all cleaners are foreign and in this case, the drunkard is certainly not cleaning up his own shit.
the vomit still there, and will sit there overnight.

You can in public spirit, courtesy , clean up after the Bangla or ah neh...so that, the world is a better place..(:- ha ha

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You can in public spirit, courtesy , clean up after the Bangla or ah neh...so that, the world is a better place..(:- ha ha

of course i could,
just like i could flee / accept being driven out of the country, keep quiet about the truth... etc...

in any case, with expat neighbours like the one above,, sometimes really don't feel like doing one's civic duty or get reposnse on ICA re sham marriage to make you feel like liar, sometimes wonder why the fuck borther.

just tell lies and screw everyone and be a first class singaporean or close one eye to everything and buat bodoh

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why are we discussing vomit in such a venerated Vesak day?

Have you guys set your pigeon free yet? :rolleyes: