• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Very unfortunate indeed that people’s home land offers peaceful sanctuary while my home land have foreigner Indians that viciously attack me

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like it’s your own kind Malaysian chinese dog son of chicken neighbour from hell again just see how vicious scheming can tell.
Let the world know proud Malaysian two face hypocrite criminals act innocent in front of police while viciously attacking me day and night IN SINGAPORE.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let the world know proud Malaysian two face hypocrite criminals act innocent in front of police while viciously attacking me day and night IN SINGAPORE.
79D9D3A5-AE4B-4F37-86AC-4736B95A167E.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must have acted so humble so nice so friendly to convince the policeman that when the policeman came to see me said the tenant above didn’t throw.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw I have recorded it loud and clear on my phone. Malaysian criminals sons of chickens are so proud to hide in darkness in rat hole to harm me. What a disgrace.
If my audio recording is fake according to a Malaysian dog snake here, the tenant above is lagi fake.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must have acted so humble so nice so friendly to convince the policeman that when the policeman came to see me said the tenant above didn’t throw.
The policeman obviously don’t know it’s Malaysian proud thief slanderer harasser way to win by acting nice and humble infront while viciously attacking me from behind.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You didn't sleep well last night.. so early so bad temper :roflmao:
So proud to put words into my mouth. And I didn’t sleep well or I die makes you Malaysian dog snake son of chicken happy. That’s why you are dog realm not fit to talk Angmoh democracy. Your democracy concept is entitlement to steal slander harass me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have period last night , is it? Keep on scolding??
Your Malaysian Indian dog snake son of chicken democracy concept is entitlement to tell evil filthy lies to win proudly stealing slandering harassing me a virgin a whore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course I am always properly dressed when outside or visitors are around. You Cantonese thief slanderer twist your stealing of my photos at home alone to horny cb because your Cantonese mother wife daughters are horny cb.
Chinese dogs that don’t have human justice and decency want to talk Angmoh democracy is a joke indeed. What’s democracy to these dogs? Kidnapping women. Stealing photos. Slandering a woman a whore. Harassing her at home day and night by knocking on her walls until she goes berserk and comes out in night gown and then they steal her photos and label her horny slut.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese dogs that don’t have human justice and decency want to talk Angmoh democracy is a joke indeed. What’s democracy to these dogs? Kidnapping women. Stealing photos. Slandering a woman a whore. Harassing her at home day and night by knocking on her walls until she goes berserk and comes out in night gown and then they steal her photos and label her horny slut.
As I type the Malaysian Cantonese neighbour from hell above just throw thing onto the floor again.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And it’s a joke that will never materialize because angmohs are willing to give or shed their blood for democracy while Chinese dogs only know how to pick every tiny shit to attack own kind, steal and take from others while waiting for stupid heroes to stick out their head and die for them while they sit and enjoy other people’s fruits of labor, will never give or shed a single drop of blood.