• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Very unfortunate indeed that people’s home land offers peaceful sanctuary while my home land have foreigner Indians that viciously attack me

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only you see your whore daughter naked. And only you evil filthy Malaysian Indian dog snake son of chicken thinks father and daughter and every man and woman relationship is about sex.

Your father fucked you before !!! Your big cunt is nothing new to him!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope I have been shouting at him from my unit backyard to stop throwing things onto the floor and windows and ask him to go back India to throw things since yesterday afternoon to night and he dare not come down to my unit because I am stating the truth.

Did you shout "Come down and fuck my Chinese cunt?"

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only you see your whore daughter naked. And only you evil filthy Malaysian Indian dog snake son of chicken thinks father and daughter and every man and woman relationship is about sex.

Darling. Of course I have seen you naked. It's however strange that you refer to yourself as a whore?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The crazy occupier upstairs are harassing me throwing tiny beads on the floor so I went upstairs to press their bell but they dare not open the door while hiding inside the unit to harass me. The strange thing is got a chinese 福sign outside. Wtf so it’s another chinese dog family.
Yesterday night called police again and they confirmed it’s chinese dog family harassing me. The India Indian already moved out. This vicious scheming Chinese dog tenant just woke me up at 5 am with a deliberate loud hit on the floor. What a disgrace. Guess the country of origin? Guess the dialect group? I bet it’s Malaysian Cantonese dog.