• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Very sad news on Xin Ming today...

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Life is just too precious to give up this way. Husband has already passed away, I have read in the papers (Sin Min) that she has made a vow of not remarrying after the the husband passed away, and now this.

My views, to some or even all will sound unkind here, but I personally feel, what is the point here, the vows, and now suicide.

As I would always tell my beloved one, in the event, I am gone, please go ahead and look for another partner, remarry, if you must. no need to weep, stay sad or feel beholden to the relationship, for I am already gone. Memories may linger on, but life is to be live for the present, not in the past.

I feel sad, not for Miss Peh, but for her parents, that they even have to go to the extend to look after her afraid that she will take her own life, which she finally did. I am sure this is a big tragedy, for her parents will now be blaming themselves or each other for not keeping a close watch on her.

Frankly I do not understand, whether, the son or daughter, at this age, still must make one's parent worry for them, for they too, are already old......

Well said. Some people only think of themselves but nothing of the consequences of others. Must also look at the big picture.

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
RIP. My heart goes out to her family members in this time of bereavement.

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
She wanted to join her husband a long time ago, several suicide attempts so in a way death ends her sufferrings.

Orion

Alfrescian
Loyal
is hilton security sleeping, they dun watch CCTV, someone keep trying to open door?

you are trying to tell me that the emergency exit and ground floor does not work? this is against the law, can sue the hotel.

some emergency exit door have a small switch on the left, which you can switch, then you can open both side. in case of fire, you should switch that or but something to let it open a bit.

The husband saw/sense unclean things in the haunted hotel lol....or a game gone wiry

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
● 刘丽仪 报道
  丈夫在新婚夜离奇从希尔顿酒店坠楼惨死,年轻寡妇白丽玲去年企图自杀不遂,昨天凌晨再度趁家人熟睡,从组屋走廊纵身一跳,结束了她短短28年的生命。

白丽玲和家人住在后港8道组屋。她去年11月结婚,但丈夫梁俊伟(31岁,商人)却在喜宴结束数小时后离奇从入宿的希尔顿酒店坠楼惨死。无法接受事实的她在一个月后割脉自杀,所幸被及时发现。

二度自杀回魂乏术

昨天凌晨约2时,她企图二度自杀,趁家人熟睡,悄悄离开位于后港8道的五楼住家,到六楼电梯大厅的走廊纵身一跳。这一次,没人及时发现,年轻的性命再也无法挽回。而更令人感到不胜唏嘘的是,她的丈夫离奇坠楼死的案件将在后天,星期四(8日)过堂,研讯日期未定。

据了解,白丽玲的家人是在睡梦中被狗吠声惊醒,才发现她不见,赶紧到处寻找。她们听到“砰”的一声巨响后,冲下楼一看,只见穿着白色睡裙的白丽玲俯卧在组屋楼下,已经没有了气息。

她的家人当场崩溃,妹妹大喊:“为什么你要离开我们?你不要走,快回来。”,接着就激动地不断用头撞墙。她的姐姐(30岁)拉也拉不住,想到自己在入睡前曾看到白丽玲目光呆滞地坐在客厅,当时却没有多加理会,懊恼地坐在一旁号啕大哭起来。

白丽玲的母亲则神情呆滞地坐在地上,好像不敢相信眼前躺着的就是她的宝贝女儿。

关门窗还听到哭声

第一个冲下楼尝试援救的二楼居民劳勿(50岁,酒店业者)看到这悲惨的一幕,不晓得如何安慰,他在报警及确定她们都有亲友照顾了,才上楼。

他昨天受访时说,白丽玲的家人哭得非常哀戚,即使把门窗关上,也能听到她们的哭声。
  劳勿说,“她的遭遇的确很难接受,而这么做对她来说也许是一种解脱,她和丈夫终于可以在一起了。”

另一名住在四楼的女居民受访时说,她当晚和儿子及他的女友一起经过电梯大厅时,突然听到一声尖叫,接着就听到“砰”一声巨响。

他们不晓得发生何事,但却感到非常害怕,快步跑回家。他们关上门窗,还是听到凄惨的哭声,一直在哭声停止后,才可以入睡。

凄惨的哭声,连隔壁座组屋的居民也被惊醒。林姓家庭主妇(59岁)说,哭声一直延续了45分钟,才逐渐转弱。

新闻背景

让白丽玲从幸福的新娘变成可怜未亡人的坠楼案,发生在2009年11月4日凌晨3时左右。

在这之前,这对新人在希尔顿酒店三楼宴会厅举行婚宴,婚宴大约在11时结束,一对新人过后到10楼套房留宿。

据之前的报道,婚宴结束后,梁俊伟在酒店套房内和朋友喝酒,朋友在案发前两个小时离开,当时梁俊伟已有点醉意。

酒店的10楼电眼纪录显示,他在当天凌晨3时零8分单独从客房走向楼梯口,当时赤脚,穿汗衫及短裤。不久,二楼电眼也显示他在那里出现。

凌晨3时16分,他被发现离奇倒卧在酒店大门外的车道上。
  去年12月8日,就在新郎过世的35天后,丧夫后一直住在新郎位于麦波申峇南路住家的白丽玲企图双料自杀。她当晚割伤两手的手腕,身边也有成分不明的药物,所幸及时被发现送院,8天后康复出院。

求助热线:

生活中遇到挫折,可拨以下热线电话求助:

*援人协会(SOS):1800-2214444  

*ComCare:1800- 2220000  

*关怀辅导中心:1800- 3535800  

*全国家庭服务中心:1800-8380100  

*圆缘助线:67410078

iamareader

Alfrescian
Loyal
I admire this guy as he had got a true love by a woman although unfortunately he would never have a chance to know this !!!.

How many of us whose wife could do the same thing. Guess most of women will wrap up , run away, and marry someone after not too long... sign! My respect to Ms 白丽玲. wish her RIP.

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
I admire this guy as he had got a true love by a woman although unfortunately he would never have a chance to know this !!!.

How many of us whose wife could do the same thing. Guess most of women will wrap up , run away, and marry someone after not too long... sign! My respect to Ms 白丽玲. wish her RIP.

indeed.
she can always choose an easier way out....but..haiz.

:o :(:o

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really hope that it's not gonna be a closed casket funeral for her! Let's pray that the impact from the fall didn't damage her face.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
with all due respect to her.
she took the easy way out. living on will be hard, enduring the pain every day and every night is hard.
suicide is the easy way out in her case.

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
SM06-001-0-SHI.jpg

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Her wedding photo are very nice with all the makeup. Must be a happy wedding day. of course, the next day was total disaster.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish them to reunion at heaven, and live happily there forever...

The problem that the guy left more than 30 weeks ago, and she is only gone now. He is probably reincarnated by now, while she'll have to roam the earth alone. Sad man!

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Do Buddhists believe that she will roam the earth alone? Sounds more like a Taoist superstition.

The problem that the guy left more than 30 weeks ago, and she is only gone now. He is probably reincarnated by now, while she'll have to roam the earth alone. Sad man!

fengshuisifu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buddhist believe in letting her go...& do not cling on....
Where she roam is not important...Wish her well & she will go a better place..
Best wishes to her friends, family members & relatives...

Do Buddhists believe that she will roam the earth alone? Sounds more like a Taoist superstition.

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
this and the brittany murphy case are true love at their classical best, very real, not exaggerated stuff you see in movies...i really hope one day i can find my true other half whom i can sacrifice for and who will gladly sacrifice for me...salute!

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TLmaMQ9spnE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TLmaMQ9spnE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
:(

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nVRy86umeMY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nVRy86umeMY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>