• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

very disturbing to see many malay FB friends changing their profile pics to this..

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: very disturbing to see many malay FB friends changing their profile pics to this.

As if wearing the tudung means they's pious just like being a vegetarian does not mean you have a compassionate heart.
Want to see the proof? Just look at Tonychat.

I will make my kids eat more meat after seeing tonychat the vegan

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: very disturbing to see many malay FB friends changing their profile pics to this.

As if wearing the tudung means they's pious just like being a vegetarian does not mean you have a compassionate heart.
Want to see the proof? Just look at Tonychat.

This quote of yours is full of enlightenment.. You tackle the problematic tudung issue and at the same time stressing that not all vegans are really that virtuous in their daily behaviour..

You must be the Dalai Lama in your previous life..

superwhite

Alfrescian
Loyal

Soon the Malays will implement their Sai-rai laws and you can forget about going to bars and pubs because no alcoholic drinks will be served. But the Malays will enjoy fucking their girls in tudung when they are supposed to go pray after they take time off in the Friday noons.

2j2gmkp.jpg

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Raffles paid 30 pieces of silver in 1824.

So the purchase of sovereignty entitles rulers to ride roughshod over all the inhabitants of the country including the importation of foreigners against their will?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So the purchase of sovereignty entitles rulers to ride roughshod over all the inhabitants of the country including the importation of foreigners against their will?

Hey no shit sherlock of course it does. Look are you discussing it in terms of morality or in terms of logic? Both of them are very different.

That is why i bring up the scenerio of a chinese island because then we can see the double standards in action.

Let us now assume it's not singapore that the british purchased but hainan island that the brits bought. So i want to ask this back to you do u think the rulers the british can ride roughshod over the ppl of hainan island who are chinese?

You see how you changed the rules from one being of logic to being of morals in the case of singapore. If you buy something you own it and therefore you have the right to do whatever you want with it. So if i buy say some goats i have the right to just simply kill them and you will have to agree with me on that. Sure ppl would voice it out but the fact of the matter is i own them and have the right to kill them just because i feel like it. This also applies to owning an island and the brits didn't kill the inhabitants they simply brought in outsiders in which they are entitled to do so cos they own singapore. Period.

I would still like to ask you this question though and please for the love of god answer it. If the brits bought hainan island from china and is full of chinese do you think they can ride roughshod over the chinese inhabitants just like what they did to singapore in the early days?

This question seems simple enough but very very few ppl don't have the balls to answer it.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

This question seems simple enough but very very few ppl don't have the balls to answer it.

The double standards aren't mine to begin with. I'm the one who's asking the questions.

When the PAP imports migrants by the millions, everyone is up in arms because it is being done without their consent.

However, when the Brits imported Chinese coolies to mess up the region, it was justified because they owned the place.

Double standards? You bet. :rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The double standards aren't mine to begin with. I'm the one who's asking the questions.

When the PAP imports migrants by the millions, everyone is up in arms because it is being done without their consent.

However, when the Brits imported Chinese coolies to mess up the region, it was justified because they owned the place.

Double standards? You bet. :rolleyes:

Justified? Honestly whose opinion are you asking?

Did you ask ahmad the satay seller that stayed in his kampong?

Suffice to say who knows who the fuck knows if the malays at that time didn't welcome or didn't care about the new immigrants cos they didn't have internet at that time and you weren't even born so you're just making up assumptions. Unless you actually did interview them somehow or have evidence of their opinions. If not you're just making it up and basing on your own opinions.

Btw let's go back to the logical aspect again. The PAP doesn't own singapore unlike the brits owning singapore at that time. I am sure you will agree with me on this. Therefore the ppl have the legitimate right to complain.

Here are 2 things for you to do.

Firstly show that the "natives" at that time in singapore opposed immigrants cos they didn't have internet or anything and secondly explain why u think the citizens of sg are in a similar predicament as the natives under the brits because the PAP is an elected govt by the ppl and doesn't technically own the country and the ppl while the brits truly did own the island the ppl.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Firstly show that the "natives" at that time in singapore opposed immigrants cos they didn't have internet or anything and secondly explain why u think the citizens of sg are in a similar predicament as the natives under the brits because the PAP is an elected govt by the ppl and doesn't technically own the country and the ppl while the brits truly did own the island the ppl.

The PAP government is elected and therefore has a mandate to govern.

The Brits colonised the region.

If you think that colonial rulers had more rights to do as they pleased compared to an elected government, you're entitled to your opinion.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The PAP government is elected and therefore has a mandate to govern.

The Brits colonised the region.

If you think that colonial rulers had more rights to do as they pleased compared to an elected government, you're entitled to your opinion.

I don't think that way it's merely fact. A govt is elected by the ppl to do its job. That is why during election times they promise to do this and that. If they could do whatever the fuck they pleased why even bother to tell the ppl what they will do?

An elected govt is very different from a colonial ruler and in this case also different from a monarchy. Kings and emperors in ancient times did whatever the fuck they pleased with their subjects cos they didn't need to answer to them. This is very different from an elected govt. So now that we have gotten that out of the way and it isn't my opinion but facts well let's hear your story.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal

You have to remember that they are the natives of the region and the Chinese and other races are the intruders.

It isn't called the MALAY archipelago for nothing.

The original indigenous people or natives of the region are the Orang Asli which include the Semang, Negrito, Senoi and proto-Malay; and the Dusun-Kadazan-Dyak in Borneo and the Papuans in New Guinea. They are basically of Austronesian stocks.

To label Prime Minister Najib Razak as an "orang asli" is like labelling Prime Minister Tony Abbott or John Key a Maori.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

The original indigenous people or natives of the region are the Orang Asli which include the Semang, Negrito, Senoi and proto-Malay; and the Dusun-Kadazan-Dyak in Borneo and the Papuans in New Guinea. They are basically of Austronesian stocks.

To label Prime Minister Najib Razak as an "orang asli" is like labelling Prime Minister Tony Abbott or John Key a Maori.

Yawn. Why don't you go a bit further back in time and simply declare that we're all out of Africa and the world is one big happy family. :rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal

Yawn. Why don't you go a bit further back in time and simply declare that we're all out of Africa and the world is one big happy family. :rolleyes:

samy once called myo539 "laohiao", hehehehehe................................