• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Very deep woh!

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you see what I see?

P9rSrmJ.jpg

mlvucnU.jpg

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow what a deep Longkang!!! Desperate time calls for desperate measures..

Read from few Bros here that she's struggling in life at the moment.. Maybe this is her tactics to purposely hook up a big fish like Chicken Hen.. Can see bastard Chicken Hen just can't stop grinning..

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
笑笑,笑笑,姑娘的酒窝,笑笑。。。
her dimples not very deep lah...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Teo Ser Luck's sister has nice titties.

Himbo and bimbo, no wonder they're siblings.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bet you, after the photo is taken..."hen" must have done a vigorous shake of his hand...no wonder the grin is so wide?..what's the award for? "big neh, neh" award?.. ha ha ha

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Divorcee is past her sell-by date and is getting desperate to lure someone who will buy pre-owned goods.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Wait this guy come whack you all then you know, talk so much

teoserluck.jpg

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow what a deep Longkang!!! Desperate time calls for desperate measures..

Read from few Bros here that she's struggling in life at the moment.. Maybe this is her tactics to purposely hook up a big fish like Chicken Hen.. Can see bastard Chicken Hen just can't stop grinning..

Those info saying that she is struggling in life needs to get their facts right la. How come a person struggling in life is doing the following....

https://www.facebook.com/teo.s.lee.1

Teo Ser Lee
August 7, 2012
Thank you all my dear friends! I am now in Europe celebrating my birthday! Had breakfast in Switzerland this morning, lunch in France and dinner in Italy - all in a day on my birthday!!!

Teo Ser Lee
May 24, 2012
Today is a real breakthrough for my Company! We are siging an MOU with Human Capital Singapore, an approved National Centre for Continuing Education and Training (CET) centre. We are also launching a makeover program for all PMETs. This should keep me busy for a long time............

Teo Ser Lee
December 25, 2012 via HTC Sense
Christmas eve at Notre Dame!

385579_10151290579060758_1231535243_n.jpg

Teo Ser Lee
June 16
Visiting a chateau in France!

1002412_10151631814570758_1808224174_n.jpg

Teo Ser Lee
August 9 via HTC Sense
Celebrating my bird-day on cruise!
1157577_10151746488800758_59788942_n.jpg