• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vegetarian food from everywhere.

songsongpunggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you eat vege most of the time, where do you get the bloodthirsty desires to fight in the war?

movieposter.jpg

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Everyday , thousands of innocent plants are killed by vegetarians . Help end the violence .

image.jpg

Last edited:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tony is not a vegetarian because He love animals , he is a vegetarian because He hate plants.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Q: How many vegans does it take to change a light bulb?
A: None. Everybody knows they can't change anything.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Q: What do you call a vegetarian who starts eating meat?
A: Someone who lost their veg-inity!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
One day two accountants, who were best friends, were walking together down the street. One was a vegetarian and constantly berated the other for eating meat! After stopping for a hot dog, the vegetarian erupted "Why do you eat meat?, Do you even know what's in that hot dog? You know, you are what you eat!" The carnivore replied "I am what I eat, an uncontrollable vicious animal (beating his chest)" As they stepped off the curb a speeding car came around the corner and ran the vegetarian over. The carnivore called 911 and helped his injured friend as best he was able. The injured vegetarian was taken to emergency at the hospital and rushed into surgery. After a long and agonizing wait, the doctor finally appeared. He told the uninjured carnivore, "I have good news, and I have bad news. The good news is that your friend is going to pull through." "The bad news is that he's going to be a vegetable for the rest of his life."

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Q : Why did the Tony go out with a prune?
A. : Because he couldn't find a date!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is from Bangkok:

Veggie cutlet with green curry and brown rice.

414534_2848173916612_2035948850_o.jpg

Last edited:

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nice vegetarian food. Good to actually eat it once a while. My mum spends a third of the month eating vegetarian food due to her religion.