• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vegetarian food from everywhere.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am creating this thread on the discussion of vegetarian food from everywhere including sinkieland.

Photo will be posted too:

Let's start:

This is from Kuala Lumpur. Organic Vegetarian set.
Brown rice, dry tofu skin claypot, cauliflower, broccoli, vegetable soup.
i forgot what the drink is, i think it is a mixture of green apple, orange and water melon.

20121209_134814.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is vegetarian Chicken rice from Bangkok:

The sauce is abit spicy and the rice is oiled fragrant.

325657_2832574766643_115717849_o.jpg

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is from Johor bahru, Japanese Suki

Vegetarian dumplings, vegetarian meatballs, vegetarian lobster meat, fugus, veggies , tofu, cabbage.
and it is with the vegetarian Tom Yum soup

The difference between a ordinary tom yum and a vegetarian one, the vegetarian one is without prawn paste and fish sauce.
My personal friend commented that the vegetarian tom yum version taste so much better.

IMG-20130105-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20130105-WA0002.jpg

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
quite true... but when i see sinkie behaviour, i flare up...

when u r at peace with yourself, it's difficult for anything to flare u up. why become vegetarian? becos one doesn't wish to have another life for his meal. if that's our thought, then being ompassionate should be our practice.

t0nychat

Alfrescian
Loyal
people who are vegetariams usually have better temper.

What do you expect from a sinkie twit like me?

Even though I am vegan, I have poor upbringing and as such I could neither control my thought, speech, action nor mindfulness.

Basically I t0nychat, is a piece of rubbish!