• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Van does a Hit-&-Run on Motorcycle, Victim Appeals for Witnesses

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ShannonPerryIgnatius.jpg

Shannon Perry Ignatius posted on Facebook :
https://www.facebook.com/shannon.aka.bumblebee

December 18 at 8:54pm

Thank You for reading and forwarding this.

Dear All,

I would like to appeal to all of you to spread this message to everyone so that I can find out who was the driver of the Off White Plain Van that hit me and ran away. I was riding a black Yamaha bike. It was a hit and run.

It happened on the SLE before Exit 11 towards BKE(KJE/PIE) Turf Club Ave / Mandai Road. At around 1145am to 1152am on the 17th Dec 2014

It was a 3 Lane carriageway. I was changing lanes from lane 2 lane 3 when the Van hit me on my right. The van was in front of me in Lane 2, and when I changed to lane 3 the Van was on my right.

I suspect the van driver did not check his blind spot when changing to Lane 3 and that was when he ram into my bike. My bike was wobbling badly as it was a very hard ram with a “boom” sound.

After the hard knock on my right, the van drove off immediately as quickly as possible in Lane 2.

At that point of time I knew my right hand was already injured as I could not press on my brakes. I tried my best to stabilize the bike and I stopped at the road shoulder.

When I got off my bike I knew my right leg and my right hand was already injured. I than called for the police and ambulance immediately and they arrived 20 minutes later.

The police came and I gave my statement in the ambulance. I was then sent to Khoo Teck Puat Hospital.

I had to undergo surgery as the laceration on my last finger was too deep and I could see my bone. After taking the x-ray, the doctor told me I had a fractured index finger and my last finger muscle tendon was torn and I had to undergo surgery. My right knee will also swollen with a hematoma.

Any vehicles or car behind me with a video camera please get back to me or pass the information to the Police ASAP.
— feeling hopeful.