• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Valerie Chan O$P$ To CPF Please!! Debt Recovery In Progress!!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
56533760_859396614415042_5440141027497213952_n-1.jpg

A Central Provident Fund (CPF) member revealed on Facebook today (3 Apr) that the CPF Board has sent her a letter warning her that it will take legal action against her if she does not make payment with interest on a loan she took out to fund her post-secondary studies at a local polytechnic.

The member, Facebook user Valerie Chan, asserted that she is unclear why CPF considers the amount she took out to fund her studies a “loan” since she apparently withdrew the sum from her own CPF savings.

The CPF Board is a compulsory savings scheme where working Singaporeans and permanent residents contribute a mandated amount to their accounts, primarily to fund their retirement, healthcare, and housing needs.

The CPF Education Scheme is a loan scheme that allows members to use their own savings from their Ordinary Account to fund their subsidised tuition fees at approved institutions like the local polytechnic schools.

According to CPF Board’s website, students who successfully apply for the Education scheme “would need to start repaying the principal amount withdrawn plus the accrued interest in cash to your CPF account, one year after graduation or termination of studies whichever is earlier.”

Valerie seems to have run into financial difficulty after completing her studies and was not able to repay the principal amount withdrawn plus the accrued interest. She revealed on social media:

Sharing a picture of the letter demanding payment from CPF Board, Valerie continued: “So they have been sending letters demanding for payment + interest. Recently I received a letter demanding for payment and threatened with legal action for, I reiterate, a “loan” I taken out of MY cpf for MY education.”

Indignant at the fact that she has to repay the sum she withdrew from her own savings, along with interest, Valerie asserted: “So make no mistake about it, cpf is never our money. If it is and it’s supposed to be our retirement fund, why can’t I have free use of my money for self enrichment?”

The Independent has contacted CPF Board for their comment on Valerie’s case. We will update this story once we receive a response. /TISG

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=859396611081709

http://theindependent.sg/cpf-board-...she-took-out-to-fund-her-polytechnic-studies/

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN why Valerie never asked cpf board why you helped pap to rob my money as well as your own money KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heh, glad to know the young kids (millennials) of today are finding out what I had discovered years ago. :wink:

jw5

Loyal
LOL Valerie Chan. Please remember that at your young age, CPF is not your money under PAP. Even us oldies cannot get hold of our CPF money. :biggrin:

The member, Facebook user Valerie Chan, asserted that she is unclear why CPF considers the amount she took out to fund her studies a “loan” since she apparently withdrew the sum from her own CPF savings.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal

A Central Provident Fund (CPF) member revealed on Facebook today (3 Apr) that the CPF Board has sent her a letter warning her that it will take legal action against her if she does not make payment with interest on a loan she took out to fund her post-secondary studies at a local polytechnic.

The CPF Board is a compulsory savings scheme where working Singaporeans and permanent residents contribute a mandated amount to their accounts, primarily to fund their retirement, healthcare, and housing needs.

The CPF Education Scheme is a loan scheme that allows members to use their own savings from their Ordinary Account to fund their subsidised tuition fees at approved institutions like the local polytechnic schools.

According to CPF Board’s website, students who successfully apply for the Education scheme “would need to start repaying the principal amount withdrawn plus the accrued interest in cash to your CPF account, one year after graduation or termination of studies whichever is earlier.”

Valerie seems to have run into financial difficulty after completing her studies and was not able to repay the principal amount withdrawn plus the accrued interest. She revealed on social media:

Sharing a picture of the letter demanding payment from CPF Board, Valerie continued: “So they have been sending letters demanding for payment + interest. Recently I received a letter demanding for payment and threatened with legal action for, I reiterate, a “loan” I taken out of MY cpf for MY education.”

Indignant at the fact that she has to repay the sum she withdrew from her own savings, along with interest, Valerie asserted: “So make no mistake about it, cpf is never our money. If it is and it’s supposed to be our retirement fund, why can’t I have free use of my money for self enrichment?”

The Independent has contacted CPF Board for their comment on Valerie’s case. We will update this story once we receive a response. /TISG

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=859396611081709

http://theindependent.sg/cpf-board-...she-took-out-to-fund-her-polytechnic-studies/

Just bend over and get down on your head and wave your arse up high high.
Slap on a load of axle grease as it is cheap.

Let the maggots maggotess tiew and fuck and kann you as that is all they know to do . And of cos to laff and laff all the way to their fucking banks.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Essentially she is a victim of a huge ponzi scam. Being sued for the recovery of her own money! :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Essentially she is a victim of a huge ponzi scam. Being sued for the recovery of her own money! :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Imagine if she were a Sinkie guy: on the left hand, the CPF legal threat O$P$ letter, and on the right hand, a SAF100 telling you to report for reservist duty, and failing to turn up would result in prosecution under military law etc.

At least the Sinkie females are spared one half of the condescending indignity.

jw5

Loyal
It is precisely that the sinkie females don't receive the latter letter (pardon the pun), that they are so shocked and indignant when they receive the former letter. That is why I have always claimed that the famous 70% is mainly due to sinkie females. :biggrin:

Imagine if she were a Sinkie guy: on the left hand, the CPF legal threat O$P$ letter, and on the right hand, a SAF100 telling you to report for reservist duty, and failing to turn up would result in prosecution under military law etc.

At least the Sinkie females are spared one half of the condescending indignity.