• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vaccine death.. Another one.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
FB_IMG_1630043173999.jpg

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
No I just looked at the data and worked out the odds. Try it for yourself and you'll come to the same conclusion.
The way I see the odds is if there is 1 death, the whole vaccine crap should be called off. Pls dun expect others to see things the way you do, that's immature.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The way I see the odds is if there is 1 death, the whole vaccine crap should be called off. Pls dun expect others to see things the way you do, that's immature.

ALL vaccines can cause death. Nothing is zero risk in life. However the risk is so low that it is worth getting vaccinated.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
What are the chances of you contracting Corvid in whatever variant it may take vs the long term side effects and risks involved in taking the jab. You decide yourself. No point arguing.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Then you go and get yourself jab.. Hopefully, u will not die.

I've probably had a total of 50 jabs in my lifetime and I'm still around.

I don't know of a single person within my circle of friends who has died from a vaccination but 2 have already died from Covid.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've probably had a total of 50 jabs in my lifetime and I'm still around.

I don't know of a single person within my circle of friends who has died from a vaccination but 2 have already died from Covid.
i am referring to the mrna and other non-mran covid jab. pls dun sway from the topic, face the topic like a man.

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP said she died from blood clot in the brain and has nothing to do with the vaccine.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
i am referring to the mrna and other non-mran covid jab. pls dun sway from the topic, face the topic like a man.

4.4 MILLION people around the world have died from Covid. Surely that tells you that the risk of vaccinations is far lower.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just realised I can’t find my posts last night. which bastard owner or moderator deleted my spam of Jeremy Quek @glockman clone @Cottonmouth posts last night while keeping all these spamming scamming posts by your fellow bastards slandering me a real virgin a fake virgin dirty whore? @nayr69sg? @zhihau? @Leongsam? My guess is @nayr69sgbecause he is the most free and sneaky manipulative bastard. Shame on you bastards.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aaryn Nutter

FLU VACCINE
I used to always faithfully get the flu vaccine every year as an adult and every year, I always developed severe bronchitis a couple months after getting the flu vaccine. I would then end up at a walk in clinic on a weekend sitting their for hours waiting to be seen. I would be sick for an entire month with severe bronchitis.
I have always eaten healthy, I have always exercised at the health club, I am a non-smoker and have always washed my hands and used hand sanitizer so I could not understand why I end up in a walk in clinic every year with severe bronchitis.
5 years ago, I started learning about how “harmful” the vaccines that veterinarians were giving dogs were. So I decided at that point I was no longer going to allow my doctor to give me anymore flu vaccines. And guess what, I have not developed severe bronchitis in 5 years nor have I been sick with anything. I recently learned that the flu vaccine damages the tissue in your lungs. That would explain why I always ended up with severe bronchitis every year. I “randomly” post this story of my experience with the flu vaccine and I always get several responses back to me telling me the same thing happened to them.
**I recently saw a new television commercial on the 2021 flu vaccine. During the commercial they stated all the possible side effects and “bronchitis” was one of the possible side effects. I went to the flu vaccine’s website
“Flulaval quadrivalent”
and googled what were all the possible side effects?
I was shocked to see “upper respiratory infection” listed as a possible side effect. For those who do not know, “bronchitis” is by definition an (upper respiratory infection.)”
Ironically, on the fact sheet your doctor gives you after they give you a flu vaccine, it reads:
“Why get vaccinated?”
There answer: “because people with certain health conditions or weakened immune system are at greatest risk of flu complications like “bronchitis,”
“pneumonia”, “sinus infections” and “ear infections.”
So for 29 years, I paid the CDC to make me sick and give me bronchitis every year.
My husband quit taking the flu vaccine 5 years ago also. He used to get sinus infections( which is listed as a possible side effect )of the flu vaccine. My husband no longer gets sinus infections since he quit getting the flu vaccine.

FYI- My husband and I will NOT be getting the experimental injection.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Aaryn Nutter

FLU VACCINE
I used to always faithfully get the flu vaccine every year as an adult and every year, I always developed severe bronchitis a couple months after getting the flu vaccine. I would then end up at a walk in clinic on a weekend sitting their for hours waiting to be seen. I would be sick for an entire month with severe bronchitis.
I have always eaten healthy, I have always exercised at the health club, I am a non-smoker and have always washed my hands and used hand sanitizer so I could not understand why I end up in a walk in clinic every year with severe bronchitis.
5 years ago, I started learning about how “harmful” the vaccines that veterinarians were giving dogs were. So I decided at that point I was no longer going to allow my doctor to give me anymore flu vaccines. And guess what, I have not developed severe bronchitis in 5 years nor have I been sick with anything. I recently learned that the flu vaccine damages the tissue in your lungs. That would explain why I always ended up with severe bronchitis every year. I “randomly” post this story of my experience with the flu vaccine and I always get several responses back to me telling me the same thing happened to them.
**I recently saw a new television commercial on the 2021 flu vaccine. During the commercial they stated all the possible side effects and “bronchitis” was one of the possible side effects. I went to the flu vaccine’s website
“Flulaval quadrivalent”
and googled what were all the possible side effects?
I was shocked to see “upper respiratory infection” listed as a possible side effect. For those who do not know, “bronchitis” is by definition an (upper respiratory infection.)”
Ironically, on the fact sheet your doctor gives you after they give you a flu vaccine, it reads:
“Why get vaccinated?”
There answer: “because people with certain health conditions or weakened immune system are at greatest risk of flu complications like “bronchitis,”
“pneumonia”, “sinus infections” and “ear infections.”
So for 29 years, I paid the CDC to make me sick and give me bronchitis every year.
My husband quit taking the flu vaccine 5 years ago also. He used to get sinus infections( which is listed as a possible side effect )of the flu vaccine. My husband no longer gets sinus infections since he quit getting the flu vaccine.

FYI- My husband and I will NOT be getting the experimental injection.

Never heard such rubbish in all my life Her name says it all she could well be a troll with nick like that. :roflmao:

I have the flu vaccine religiously every single year and I've never had any issues with my lungs whatsoever. I have done 160km bike races and beaten those half my age who have not had the flu jab. If anything the flu vaxx has made me stronger and increased my lung capacity.