• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Using emojis to describe job seeking process

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
1449214058.jpg

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
You use job portals? Job portals are for low SES jobs. High SES people have comprehensive LinkedIn profiles. Recruiters cold call us there all the time! :cool:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
U fucking loser. I don't need a new job. New jobs are for losers like u who are stuck in your deadbeat shit pushing pen and paper around and the highlight of your workday is your fucking lunch.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You use job portals? Job portals are for low SES jobs. High SES people have comprehensive LinkedIn profiles. Recruiters cold call us there all the time! :cool:
LinkedIn too exposured to any Tom, Dick or Harry. Even sales agent also call. All your pevious employment details became a sales target for the recrutiment agencies. It was like laying naked for the world to see and use your picture without your approval.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

With the right people & connection...you don't even have to fill in anything...you get a call " Hey__!, you still looking for work?...come in tomorrow, you know my office, right?..you go tomorrow......you get a desk, an office....& if you command that kind of pay...a secretary etc..even a basement parking lot...

Why need Linkedin ...it is already linked...& a job waiting for you...

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
With the right people & connection...you don't even have to fill in anything...you get a call " Hey__!, you still looking for work?...come in tomorrow, you know my office, right?..you go tomorrow......you get a desk, an office....& if you command that kind of pay...a secretary etc..even a basement parking lot...

Why need Linkedin ...it is already linked...& a job waiting for you...

Important sir. No choice! Some people live in caves. When you ask them nicely, “do you know who I am”, no excuse sir, no excuse for them not to know! :cool:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And the story ends with a laugh until cry emoji. It's all a dream.

It is a laugh till you cry thing...when the pay they offer, is so pitiful ( for you that is) that, you laugh, till you cry...for (1) you are desperate for work (2) the ah neh from India, is paid more that you & is your senior...

That is why the emoji ends with the laugh till you cry one...