• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

USD100 million annual revenue BOH TEA please sue @wontonmee aka @ahmeng for DEFAMING your company official website to be peddling FAKE NEWS

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
BOH TEA please sue this bastard @AhMeng that has been stealing slandering and harassing me since day one BANKRUPT. He deserved it called it his entertainment!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
BOH TEA please sue this bastard that has been stealing slandering and harassing me since day one BANKRUPT. He deserved it called it his entertainment!

Almost 60 years old bastard @wontonmee aka @AhMeng and not just no wisdom no kindness no nothing, but love ACTING kind, enlighten and use clones to bully people and appealed to fellow bastard @Leongsam for protection while acting innocent on one hand and bully me song song on the other hand.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Almost 60 years old bastard @wontonmee aka @AhMeng and not just no wisdom no kindness no nothing, but love ACTING kind, enlighten and use clones to bully people and appealed to fellow bastard @Leongsam for protection while acting innocent on one hand and bully me song song on the other hand.

So unlucky me always meet old bastard bullies in life from boss to forum. All these bastards are real waste of earth resources feeding them for decades.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
D8A2FF42-8635-4B71-B868-CEC49DBDB583.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s what this coward liar bastard @wontonmee aka @AhMeng accused me of peddling fake news for quoting the origin of tea to be Hokkien province Wuyi mountain from Boh Tea company website.
Seriously Boh tea please sue these lazy and evil bastards and bitches that just do nit picking, smearing and character assassination to win good hokkiens like me that did all the hard work and not only do not enjoy fruits of labour but have to defend our character our history our everything down right to masturbation have to be insulted by them when I am a virgin is a 100% fact.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously Boh tea please sue these lazy and evil bastards and bitches that just do nit picking, smearing and character assassination to win good hokkiens like me that did all the hard work and not only do not enjoy fruits of labour but have to defend our character our history our everything down right to masturbation have to be insulted by them when I am a virgin is a 100% fact.
Lazy and evil people just do smearing to win while good people do hard work and have to defend everything from spelling mistake to masturbation. Well life is unfair to me in every way.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN recap for you KNN try this in order KNN
1. use brush to scrub KNN
2. use metal hand hook to scrub KNN
3. use metal spike roller to roll KNN
4. set it on fire KNN
5. cut it out and no more cb KNN consider virgin or no vagina KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN recap for you KNN try this in order KNN
1. use brush to scrub KNN
2. use metal hand hook to scrub KNN
3. use metal spike roller to roll KNN
4. set it on fire KNN
5. cut it out and no more cb KNN consider virgin or no vagina KNN

@Leongsam or whoever can remove this dirty animal that is spamming non stop?