• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

USA is Top Nation, Beats China Hands Down

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
China can bankrupt the United States? Why don't the Ah Tiongs go ahead and do it, if only to spite the Americans for beating them at the Olympics medal tally.

This is ridiculous nonsense. China buys large quantities of US debt to keep the value of its own currency low so that the Chinese may sell their products cheap and keep exporting. This is a really pathetic way to sustain one's export industries.

I alway expect members of Sammy-boys to know about things like this and basic world Economics, But they always tend to be either ignorant or don't want to lose face for i don't know what reason.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is nothing wrong with such a mindset. It's the same thing everywhere. There italian aussies/canadians/americans etc that support italy. Same thing with jewish canadians/aussies etc that support israel and so on and so forth. Yet for some reason you wouldn't chide them for supporting their motherland but chide chinese ppl for doing the same. Why is this so?

What shit are you talking about cock sucker, You talk no sense. Not everyone cares about race like you and where are you getting all your stats from? Your arshole? What a dumb fuck

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
What shit are you talking about cock sucker, You talk no sense. Not everyone cares about race like you and where are you getting all your stats from? Your arshole? What a dumb fuck

The dumb prick cannot understand the difference between ethnicity and polity.

meowwind

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All of you are wrong lah. The correct way to calculate is by looking at the winner's birth place. You USA is great? They also import players from overseas.

I agree

I watched the Germany vs France match for Ping Pong, in reality is China vs China.

So by medal tally via country USA is tops, when we classify by place of origin it's another story.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree

I watched the Germany vs France match for Ping Pong, in reality is China vs China.

So by medal tally via country USA is tops, when we classify by place of origin it's another story.
then how to count?
Han Chinese vs Anglo Saxons vs Negros?...what other races?

Last edited:

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
China can bankrupt the United States? Why don't the Ah Tiongs go ahead and do it, if only to spite the Americans for beating them at the Olympics medal tally.

This is ridiculous nonsense. China buys large quantities of US debt to keep the value of its own currency low so that the Chinese may sell their products cheap and keep exporting. This is a really pathetic way to sustain one's export industries.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB100014240529702045730862272506.html

What you say is true. China might have 3 Trillion in reserves and 1 Trillion of US Debt, but this is a mercantilism at work. Accepting a lower standard of living to export a surplus of labor is central to the RMB "weakness". Currently the Chinese economy is in trouble, the surplus of labor is over, the unsustainable export led economy is crashing, China approaches the middle income trap of developing economies. Only by switching to consumption led growth can China continue any meaningful growth, which we doubt. Get used to 6-7% growth rates from here on, and a property bubble in China. We see this growth as an official "hard landing" in China. Government projects pumped through the already bankrupt local governments will continue to massage GDP numbers which no one can trust.

The Americans have the world's most powerful financial weapon: The reserve currency. They are the only nation in the world that are able to print dollars and get away with it. In the race to devalue to remain competitive nations with "strong" currencies are the losers (Singapore, Switzerland, Australia) while the Americans smirk at the pain the weak dollar is causing. We suffer from the inflationary shock.

Last edited: