• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

US, UK and Canada have now begun Mass Vaccinations for COVID-19. Singapore? Jialat

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
1608257825545.png

1608257849708.png

1608257863886.png

1608257877830.png

so i don't take the vaccine as not to be involved in such unnecessary drama. They need to do this to protect themselves and that means it will sure cause harm.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
just saw this august-5 article. sg to get 1st claim on successful vaccine. isn't that counting their eggs before they hatch? 108-person trial. that's too low for any serious trial. will need thousands across various age groups, races, sex, etc. you're right. will probably need subjects and volunteers in other cuntries. by the time they get their trial logistics and candidates in place for thousands, it will be happy new year 2021. by then, sinkie elites get pfizer and moderna shots while peasants and coolies get sinovac shots. :roflmao:
https://mothership.sg/2020/08/singapore-covid-19-vaccine-development/
Yes, quite presumptuous on the part of the government.

One interesting anecdotal point... almost all my office staff and shop keepers who I have spoken to since the announcement of the vaccines coming to Singapore have indicated that they are not going to get inoculated for now....all seem to think it is too risky at the moment...

Quite surprised by this reaction... personally I shall be happy when my aged frail parents get inoculated early next year...

I sense the government will need to roll out a compelling pr programe to change these doubters minds...

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN any idea does those oldies and people with underlying conditions like my uncle need to consult their regular loctor before vaccination or just go as scheduled? KNN will the vaccination center leequest for approval before the injection ? KNN
Think MOH shall probably give out instructions together with a scheduled appointment...so don't worry....

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think MOH shall probably give out instructions together with a scheduled appointment...so don't worry....
Sorry lah KNN my uncle is very excited about the vaccine as he is a leeal vulnerable KNN he was thinking how moh will have leecord of each vulnerable detail background medical conditions before scheduling an appointment for them for the vaccine KNN if not he will end up turning up for appointment with disappointment after declaring his health condition and being turned away KNN

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, quite presumptuous on the part of the government.

One interesting anecdotal point... almost all my office staff and shop keepers who I have spoken to since the announcement of the vaccines coming to Singapore have indicated that they are not going to get inoculated for now....all seem to think it is too risky at the moment...

Quite surprised by this reaction... personally I shall be happy when my aged frail parents get inoculated early next year...

I sense the government will need to roll out a compelling pr programe to change these doubters minds...
interesting that many sinkies are risk-averse to taking vaccines, considering that sinkies should be kiasi and kiasu about jumping 1st in line to get inoculated and protected.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
interesting that many sinkies are risk-averse to taking vaccines, considering that sinkies should be kiasi and kiasu about jumping 1st in line to get inoculated and protected.
KNN my uncle think for this life and death matter cannot be compared to the regular queuing for hello kitty bbt etc KNN the leecision point those who will jump to the queue is same like after diagnose with a deadly disease will they want to go through risk for a immediate surgery or wait but anytime could die before the surgery KNN

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Pap gahmen can't even get their act together organising TraceTogether distribution.

Mass vaccination? Wait for wave 4 to hit us first bah

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not sure if this was after vaccination or before vaccination (nurse was too stressed or tired). :unsure:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry lah KNN my uncle is very excited about the vaccine as he is a leeal vulnerable KNN he was thinking how moh will have leecord of each vulnerable detail background medical conditions before scheduling an appointment for them for the vaccine KNN if not he will end up turning up for appointment with disappointment after declaring his health condition and being turned away KNN
Fair point... unfortunately just have to wait for the government update...the covid-19 task force is probably drawing up the vaccine criteria list over this period and hopefully more details revealed at the end of the year when the first batch of the Pfizer vaccine is expected to arrive in Singapore...good luck!

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I must say I am very surprised...never expected this negative adverse reaction...quite shocking because I am seeing this personally... unfortunately I sense a lot of anti vaxx misinformation and disinformation going around, all the way to the heartlands... government needs to get a handle on this quickly...

tiongsrshit

Alfrescian
Loyal
good let the ang moh vaccinate. if work, they kill off virus no more threat.

govt vaccinate all domestic worker no more outbreak

problem solved

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Update: there is now a 2nd approval for the Moderna Vaccine. 1 of the 2 mRNA Vaccines which is pretty cool med tech.

So United States becomes first country to have 2 vaccines, kind of fitting when Donald J Trump loses the election, the country rises out of the darkness :tongue::tongue::tongue:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think very soon insurance company will start to sell package for covid vaccine protection KNN

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Update: there is now a 2nd approval for the Moderna Vaccine. 1 of the 2 mRNA Vaccines which is pretty cool med tech.

So United States becomes first country to have 2 vaccines, kind of fitting when Donald J Trump loses the election, the country rises out of the darkness :tongue::tongue::tongue:
mrna is the new medical methodology forward as it can be “designed”, modified, and configured to target specific protein production, including stem cell reproduction in the body without the need for embryonic stem cells. it means we can literally repair and recreate organs and other body tissues.