• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Updated News/Gossips/KNNBCCB PAP Never Solve Haze Problem Thread

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Shanmuggam: Singapore will 'take all steps' to protect citizens. ZZZZZ

Singapore n malaysia should take this matter to the UN and the world court. N use the UN declarAtion as proof of Indon failure. Do not forget tat local indonesians r suffering from the haze too. But singkie gahmen sure no balls as it will definately piss off the indons

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sam Leong, Time To Toss All Haze Threads Into The Rubbish Heap!

Birds tell me the haze is coming in back now. Wind directions and cloud density is increasing. Vivian needs to go and get poked. But Indons already say it is in the hands of God. So let Vivian enjoy his poking till God happy.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Now that Minister Vivian has extinguish the Sumatra forest fires and saved Singapore from her worst haze crisis in history, Sam Leong should dump all haze threads into the Rubbish Heap to be burnt off.

And to you Sylvia Lim, stop hiding behind the haze and come out to apologise to Minister Vivian and NEA!:mad:

I agree 100000%

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Muar in Johor spikes to 746PSI at 7am today

Tonychat why you never protest? Your country is choking!!

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal

Do not forget tat local indonesians r suffering from the haze too.

they are not so bad and protected

they will close all doors and windows and on their air con in their sentosa cove or penthouses

and ask their drivers to pack makan or eat in restaurants

Last edited:

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: If the haze persist for another 1 month,

dun be surprised our garment will ban 7th MONTHS OFFERINGS?

cos by then will be 7th lunar month

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: If the haze persist for another 1 month,

If haze persist for another month, your CPF will be returned to you. You should be happy and buy buy a container of mask and air filters.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: $$$Million Dollar FAP Minister: Be Fair, Refer to 24hr PSI, not 3hr!

What has happen to all the talk on TOTAL DEFENCE?

Under which Ministries/Ministry does TOTAL DEFENCE comes under?

These people should be taken to task.

NB: Just a few months ago, I purchased some masks (a box of 50) from "$2/-" shop in Serangoon Road. I only paid $4.95 for 50 pces. How much does one cost? Simple Maths...

Even this is hard for the government to give out. Why?

The SAF is now distributing these masks to the "needy"

What about the rest who can't find it?

Are these people immune to haze-related sicknesses?

I am not only sad but awfully ashamed of being part of a tiny island-state of 3.5 million (originals) Singaporeans.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If Singapore PIS level ever hits 746, NEA will give heavy subsidies and discounts bringing the total down to 146.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Luckily I am staying in Australia now...

PAULSTANL3Y

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

http://aqicn.org/city/singapore/west/

LuROJpn.jpg

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Today CCs have been placing pamplets infront of homes telling the people about the haze.

Why PA suddenly come out with this stance?

Is it to show that they care for the people?

So much of paper wastage (in the form of pamphlets) as if the people are not aware of what to do in these "modern-day Auschwitz gas chamber".

How many trees have to be felled to churn out more pulp for paper?

What about the trees that had been incinerated?

All this talk about, "SAVING GAIA". Ptttuuuiii.

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal

Agreed. Why only distribute to the low income? What about others who dont mind paying but cannot get it?

What has happen to all the talk on TOTAL DEFENCE?

Under which Ministries/Ministry does TOTAL DEFENCE comes under?

These people should be taken to task.

NB: Just a few months ago, I purchased some masks (a box of 50) from "$2/-" shop in Serangoon Road. I only paid $4.95 for 50 pces. How much does one cost? Simple Maths...

Even this is hard for the government to give out. Why?

The SAF is now distributing these masks to the "needy"

What about the rest who can't find it?

Are these people immune to haze-related sicknesses?

I am not only sad but awfully ashamed of being part of a tiny island-state of 3.5 million (originals) Singaporeans.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Our FOREIGN minister is talking about taking care of Singaporeans. Our Environment minister is dealing with his Indonesian counterpart without the facilitation of the Foreign minister. Our Defence minister is explaining the PSI readings in such a complex way only the Environment minister seems to understand. This Defence minister (not the Environment minister) is also chairing our environmental version of the UK's COBRA. Our Health minister is not talking much.

SIGH!

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: HAZE ?!!! > CHEAP & GOOD air filter system

Can get the 3M filtrete from hardware stores like handyfix,... etc
Years ago I tried adding the 3M filtrete filters to my aircon to see if it was a practical.

Thanks bro, being in JB and having kids got no time to look for stuff. I just think that filters like these should be widely available at clinics, hospitals and other convenience stores.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"Our primary duty has to be safeguarding the health, security of Singaporeans," he told Singapore and international media. "We cannot allow this situation to continue, and do nothing and say nothing."

He just admitted that they have been doing nothing?:biggrin:

Zohan

Alfrescian
Loyal

The haze will not stop the Zohan...

disco disco....