• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Updated News/Gossips/KNNBCCB PAP Never Solve Haze Problem Thread

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Action Plan Millionster, Action and not talking and smiling.

Millionster claims nothing can be done? Well I don't collect millions but there are several things I feel can be done.

1. Distribute masks at train stations, clinics etc.
2. Seeding for rain in Singapore not Indonesia!
3. Ban the sale of chillies and onions
4. Make it mandatory except for those in critical and essential services to stay at home till PSI come down to at least below 150 over a 24 hrs period.
5. Check on those elderly who are living on their own

So far no action talk only and still collecting millions!

Last edited:

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Action Plan Millionster, Action and not talking and smiling.

Its just a passing haze. It will clear in a day or two. Why so sensitive?

AhGuan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sensitive your lanjiao ! :oIo:

The haze is depriving me of outdoor sex. Fuck PAP ! :oIo:

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sensitive your lanjiao ! :oIo:

The haze is depriving me of outdoor sex. Fuck PAP ! :oIo:
Protest And Protest. Hahaha. Not action

COE go up, cannot do anything.
Property prices go up cannot do anything.
PSI go up cannot do anything.

WTF can they do?

Last edited:

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal

At this critical moment, all of us regardless opposition or PAP supporters should close rank and rally behind our gov to exert more pressure on Indonesian govt. Trade embargo, recall diplomats, downgrade foreign relation are all options we can explore.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

live (I live in Toronto) vs leave (I will leave Toronto to travel to SG in Dec)
living vs leaving

Millionster claims nothing can be done? Well I don't collect millions but there are several things I feel can be done.

4. Make it mandatory except for those in critical and essential services to stay at home.
5. Check on those elderly who are leaving on their own

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal

At this critical moment, all of us regardless opposition or PAP supporters should close rank and rally behind our gov to exert more pressure on Indonesian govt. Trade embargo, recall diplomats, downgrade foreign relation are all options we can explore.

How are these actions going to help the people?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I said it many time and proven right all the time...

This is a multi-million dollars tax-payers' chobolan Parliament.

Truly a sophisticated legalized democrazy voted Nigerian scam.

Why you guys so fucking stupid. You asked for it. You voted for a democratic nation serving Parliament and you
get a bunch of self-serving prison wardens instead.

Vote for fuck? Don't be fooled.

True democracy means the abolishing of a self-serving cronyism government....not a chobolan Parliament, talk and no action.

Every time they act on something....PRICES GO SKY-ROCKET.

Serves you right, fools!!

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal

They are only good at making things go up. Make Things go down, never succeed before.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Close ranks?

Fuck you. You think even on bad days your Pappy Master want to stand close to you? Let alone close rank.

But anyway, talk is cheap. I also can say I agree with you and want to help you but behind mind my real intention is to fuck you.

At least I came out earlier and told you to fuck off.

A level of honesty your Pappy Master even lacks!

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal

The figures are 3 hrs average. So the max could be a lot higher. How high must it go? Anyone knows what is the global record for PSI? All Millionster koon by now.

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Actually ah, the PAP good already. They at least acknowledge the existence of haze. In Beijing ah, the government there pretend that smog doesn't exist.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Actually ah, the PAP good already. They at least acknowledge the existence of haze. In Beijing ah, the government there pretend that smog doesn't exist.
t

That is why it is important to pay the government well, at least they admit that, this is never their fault....important to PAY people well. you will appreciate the pollution & be thankful you have a good government... (:- hmmm :wink:

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What sensitive?? of course it will clear, when the fire die out..sooner or later...

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh no!

I'm hoping the unhealthy haze level stays for the next six months so as to smoke out the foreigners from taking up PR or citizenship here.

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal

you forget one more..

"the era of cheap food has ended"

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How can we support a government that sells sinkees out? The PAP puts its own interests ahead of sinkees and you want us to side with the PAP?

How can we be patriotic to a state where the whole government is controlled by the party? Get rid of the PAP and purge all the top civil servants, then perhaps we have a chance to develop a true country.

swampfire

Alfrescian
Loyal

4. Make it mandatory except for those in critical and essential services to stay at home till PSI come down to at least below 150 over a 24 hrs period.
5. Check on those elderly who are living on their own

yes i agree with you 100%. why have they not activated our civil defence or whatever to start pre-cautionary procedures like distributng face masks and setting up aid stations?

its all plain to see now, they are paid millions but do fuck-all. Claiming to be big shots, creme de la creme, elites but are just dumb shit-heads. paper generals and paper ministers.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

The haze crisis reveals the incompetency n impotence of the
PAP leaders.