• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Update on Landlord's case

AhTiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Sinkie landlord and his retarded gay dog relative longist had forced us moved out today from the house.

The Landlord's attitude is very bad and there were frequent quarrels between both the Landlord and his retarded gay dog relative longist during the past 11 months. We suspect that they are gay with many names and love to send others crude and nasty messages. The also have a fetish for fucking dogs and banglas.

Some of their names include and limited to tualingong, kongsimi, oldjunkee, sonsongpunggol, seesuatuah, sawadeecup, Teekee, Mdm Tang, gopal, suresh etc.........

The end of 1 year lease is end of October. Currently they had forced us to move out of the house but we left some belongings in their shitty HDB pigeonhole house.

The big problem now is the Landlord and his retarded gay dog relative longist used a different lock to lock the HDB pigeon's gate and preventing us from taking our belongings for the next 2 weeks, hence there is no way we can get back our belongings becos the Landlord and his retarded gay dog relative longist had changed the lock.

In fact during the past 2 weeks they also purposely disrupt our lives by keep having houseviewings by other prospective tenants and disrupting our enjoyment of our rented pigeon hole.

Under such circumstances, after getting a locksmith to break open the gate's lock, can the Landlord and her retarded gay dog longist throw away our belongings.

Please kindly advise me.

Last edited:

AhTiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNNBCCB, you are a bastard total loser motherfucker retarded asshole scum dog!

Last night my dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and all your prostitute whore female family members until they all died! And you this bastard motherless retarded mad scum dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole!

you this bastard retarded motherfucker total loser dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents

Thankyou for your advice, which seems very practical for you and your relative Landlord. You should attend some lessons on cover and concealment in future :biggrin: