• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

UOB Chairman: Peesai Can Do Well Without FAPee TRAITORS!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - UOB Wee Cho Yaw - Poll Result not matter</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"></TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>LoveSingFade <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>7:24 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right>(1 of 8) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"></TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>49224.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD id=msgtxt_1 class=msgtxt>
The Chinese newspaper quoted UOB chairman, Mr Wee Cho Yaw said in UOB AGM:
No matter what is the outcome of the poll result, it won't affect the business sector much.
So, don't kiasu, kiasee, vote for OP, Singapore won't sink. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

http://www.zaobao.com.sg/cs/cs110430_017.shtml

黄祖耀相信,不管结果如何,对新加坡商界的影响不会很大。

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - UOB Wee Cho Yaw - Poll Result not matter</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"></TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>LoveSingFade <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>7:24 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right>(1 of 8) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"></TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>49224.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD id=msgtxt_1 class=msgtxt>
The Chinese newspaper quoted UOB chairman, Mr Wee Cho Yaw said in UOB AGM:
No matter what is the outcome of the poll result, it won't affect the business sector much.
So, don't kiasu, kiasee, vote for OP, Singapore won't sink. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

http://www.zaobao.com.sg/cs/cs110430_017.shtml

黄祖耀相信,不管结果如何,对新加坡商界的影响不会很大。

I am glad the top banker has great insight & foresight. No wonder UOB has been a succesful bank for decades even before PAP becomes a ruling party. Besides, UOB is till very frustrated with DBS, during the bid for OUB, for casting them as little brother and DBS as big brother. I believe that memory still give UOB a pain in the ass feel until now. I am glad Wee Cho Yaw understand how Singaporeans feel too. That arrogant style of PAP is simply too hard to swallow.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We all know that the PAP will still be in power after the GE but they will probably be weakened. No more joy rides for the old man, sleeping in parliament, playing golf on company time, writing memoirs, ......as they will have to deal with an opposition :rolleyes:

LKY will get to see the changes in Spore & this will drive him into his grave & not the death of his wife :smile:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
We all know that the PAP will still be in power after the GE but they will probably be weakened. No more joy rides for the old man, sleeping in parliament, playing golf on company time, writing memoirs, ......as they will have to deal with an opposition :rolleyes:

LKY will get to see the changes in Spore & this will drive him into his grave & not the death of his wife :smile:

What's your prediction for this GE?

How many GRC and SMC for opposition?

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's your prediction for this GE?

How many GRC and SMC for opposition?

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I've given up trying to make predictions a long time ago.

However it's obvious that the PAP has alienated large sectors of the population: business, the church, the people in their own party,... I'd say the end of the Lee dynasty is near. LKY might even get to see it & include it as an epilog in his memoirs.

gohsanho

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its like the animal kingdom when you are down and weak the lions, the vultures, hyenas, lizards, etc. will come after you. We are beginning to see this happening.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I am glad the top banker has great insight & foresight. No wonder UOB has been a succesful bank for decades even before PAP becomes a ruling party. Besides, UOB is till very frustrated with DBS, during the bid for OUB, for casting them as little brother and DBS as big brother. I believe that memory still give UOB a pain in the ass feel until now. I am glad Wee Cho Yaw understand how Singaporeans feel too. That arrogant style of PAP is simply too hard to swallow.

In your dreams. Wee Cho Yaw is a 100% establishment guy, and PAP asslicker. He has been golfing buddies with Old Goat for decades. If he wants tp whack someone, he just calls Old Goat to do it. This is just a wayang from him.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are we now seeing the real forces that be moving against the PAP?

Seems very much so. Even GCT's words can also be interpreted as asking VOTERS not to support the PAP; to vote for more OPPOSITION MPs. Check and scrutinize everything GCT said since last Monday when he gave a press conference on Hainan island. Forget his rally speeches; those got gun pointing at his head so must wayang. think the split in the party is very evident.

First it was the Archbishop. Now THE TOP LOCAL banker. People have had enough!!!

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
In your dreams. Wee Cho Yaw is a 100% establishment guy, and PAP asslicker. He has been golfing buddies with Old Goat for decades. If he wants tp whack someone, he just calls Old Goat to do it. This is just a wayang from him.

All those ties did not saved him from getting shook down for $20 million by the Pinoys in their country I believe?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

They are not buddies anymore you moron. You still reading news from the 90s?

During the last GE, I recalled old man Wee announced some expected job cuts just before polling day.

Last edited:

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I can guarantee you that none of our neighbors give a fuck about our "global" standing. We have zero power or influence with our neighbors. In fact, we are very much disliked as a country due to the arrogant way we deal with our neighbors. LHL thinks by holding all these F1 and SPONSORING all the "global" conferences, he is being very influential. Kena sai!!!! You willing to sponsor, sure people happy to take. A brand new 7 series BMW for each delegate when he comes....

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its like the animal kingdom when you are down and weak the lions, the vultures, hyenas, lizards, etc. will come after you. We are beginning to see this happening.

This lion must have been a bad one.

In another fable, a lion caught a little mouse but chose to set it free. Subsequently, when the lion was trapped in the hunter's net, the little mouse came to its rescue.

I think we must remember to be a good lion while we are still strong.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All those ties did not saved him from getting shook down for $20 million by the Pinoys in their country I believe?

Good point. He even said he will never do business in the Philippines again.
If a guy with sharp business acumen find the Pinoys totally unreliable, why is the Peesai importing and dishing out PR's to them by the thousands ?

This is one of the problems when you have scholar bureaucrats masquerading as politicians.

Do you trust all these former paper Colonels and Generals/Admirals to run the country for you?
Unless they have proven themselves in the private sector first-like the late Col Chua TG (Armour),they are likely to run the country to the ground.

Last edited:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are now the most hated PMETs in S'pore...surpassing the FT keilengs.

ALL FUCKING LIARS and very ARROGANT!! Why?

Beacuse they see the PAP bullying S'poreans; so they know S'poreans are stupid and ball-less. So they also bully.

See what you vote can do. ALL FTs see Z'poreans as stupid.

PAP SIA SUAY the whole of Singapore.:oIo: If you travel alot, you will know what I mean.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Please lah, u think Old Goat is god? He himself got shook down in China Suzhou Industrial park. Plenty of rich sinkies lose money overseas, u think Old Goat bail them old out like mafia boss?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
They are not buddies anymore you moron. You still reading news from the 90s?

During the last GE, I recalled old man Wee announced some expected job cuts just before polling day.

Announce some job cuts, so what? That means they are not buddies anymore? U are more retarded than I figure you for. These 2 assholes have scratched each others backs for so many years, and made so much money for each other, they want to disengaged also cannot. In public, they can say many things. Behind doors, its another matter.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Announce some job cuts, so what? That means they are not buddies anymore? U are more retarded than I figure you for. These 2 assholes have scratched each others backs for so many years, and made so much money for each other, they want to disengaged also cannot. In public, they can say many things. Behind doors, its another matter.

You cheebye dog, use your brain for one second can or not? Wee Chow Yaw already hint that u can go vote opposition liao. U want him to tick opposition box for u on polling day is it? Cheebye dog. Haha....i bet u use 1% of your brain on your best days. And clearly today is a very very bad day for u.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
page 19 Life Sunday Times also seems to suggest not to vote for MIWs.

People are just fed up. Really they do not know this? Now it's too late.

Talk to anyone today, 7-8 out of 10 have nothing good to say about MIWs.

1-3 are old uncles and aunties...and people with little gray matters.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">