• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Unreasonable zapping

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for your encouragement. I am usually not bother about being zapped for very minor issues, like recently admin zapped me for wrong spelling of a single word.

I'm curious who is this chap zapping me consistently. He's out to kill off my online persona. I wonder why?

when one is not bothered, then don't be bothered. sadhu...sadhu... _/\_

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everyone of us started off in this forum with 10 points. Look at the number of points you people are having now.
I really don't know what's the complaining about. :biggrin:

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FOR PAP to get a Resounding Win in the next GE2016, we must conquer SBF!

All PAP supporters here, please do your part and demolish all the lies that Opposition and their supporters are spreading here!

PAP ALL THE WAY!

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Everyone of us started off in this forum with 10 points. Look at the number of points you people are having now.
I really don't know what's the complaining about. :biggrin:

I cannot help it but have to agree with you. Everyday complain and forgot what PAP had done for us.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Sam wants to make this forum really come alive with the sounds of zapping, he should give the victims like us 1000 pts and double their power immediately, so they can zap back and forth. that will put more zest into this place. Let's see how then these bullies will suddenly become "rude and whiny".

Or, Teflon coat us so we can zap these bastards and they cant zap us back. Let's see how they will kpkb next.

How about it, Sam? I dare you.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I say to everyone, come to the Thailand thread, in there nobody will zap you because everyone sabai sabai

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FOR PAP to get a Resounding Win in the next GE2016, we must conquer SBF!

All PAP supporters here, please do your part and demolish all the lies that Opposition and their supporters are spreading here!

PAP ALL THE WAY!

PAP supporters are really wasting their time and effort in this insignificant SBF. this forum is for a small group of Opposition fanatics to masturabte each other. that's basically it.

Anytime

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP supporters are really wasting their time and effort in this insignificant SBF. this forum is for a small group of Opposition fanatics to masturabte each other. that's basically it.

Best joke was during GE2011 and the Hougang by elections where despite all their antics in this forum by PAP IB clones, PAP result were disappointing and lost. What goes on in this forum has little significance. :biggrin:

Last edited: