• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Unreasonable zapping

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
then what's next? u get zapped until back to where u germinate and then what? buy again?

if ur opinions hold water, u shall remain untouched, unfazed and unbothered by such childish cowardly pranks.

there are always sickening idiots around and if u r tempted to play their kind of silly little game, u degrade yourself to their miserable level which isn't worth the effort or your time.

Nothing next. Your money is in his pocket, objective met.

Last edited:

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
me too suffer the same fate, i got zapped 200 pts already. Just let it go
Thanks. I got zap for more than 100 points over a span of 2 to 3 weeks, each time by the same quantum of points so I think someone is out to force my account into moderation, which is why I have to raise this issue.

Leongsam ought to control this nonsense, especially for high power zapping. I don't give a flying fart about a couple of points, but consistently high power zapping by the same abuser is going to cause problem.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
my friend, u are not alone. mine also got zapped like anything.

why are we here in the first place? to zap others becos of their opinions which beg to differ from us or irritates us?

definitely NOT!

we are here to voice our opinions. there is always the IGNORE KEY. why losers love to zap.....well, just let them zap to their heart's delights. it gets to show how immature these clowns are.

leongsam, the host is to be blamed for not deactivating such childish gimmicks. perhaps he shouldn't claim that this is a FREE SPEECH FORUM. it's such a self-humiliating and embarrassment.

so just take it with strive. don't be bothered by those zappers...and also those who up u.

our presence here is to share opinions whether u like to read it or not, u got a choice to click the IGNORE KEY unless u prove yourself to be an idiot, a coward and a brainless loser.
Thanks for your encouragement. I am usually not bother about being zapped for very minor issues, like recently admin zapped me for wrong spelling of a single word.

I'm curious who is this chap zapping me consistently. He's out to kill off my online persona. I wonder why?

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also have been zapped unreasonably and methodically. :mad:

And I am not even an IB like TS! :mad:

:mad:

:mad:

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great, a whole bunch of high power users just zapped another 150+ points in the last half hour.

If Sam leong don't stop this nonsense, then goodbye to all. I'm not coming back if my account goes into moderation.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Great, a whole bunch of high power users just zapped another 150+ points in the last half hour.

If Sam leong don't stop this nonsense, then goodbye to all. I'm not coming back if my account goes into moderation.

Sam will tell you just go. He doesnt need you here. Thats leongsam.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why nobody bothers to zap that keyboard generalissimo retard screwball to moderation. i would enjoy seeing him starts a thread and rants and raves endlessly about it. it would happen ? leongsam will then give his favorite old eunuch free points. maybe nobody dares to mass zap screw because he is a moderator.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why nobody bothers to zap that keyboard generalissimo retard screwball to moderation. i would enjoy seeing him starts a thread and rants and raves endlessly about it. it would happen ? leongsam will then give his favorite old eunuch free points. maybe nobody dares to mass zap screw because he is a moderator.

tried and failed. screwbye is the real gotfather here. try zapping screwbye lah?.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is good if used judiciously and appropriately. Instead, it is abused by pointwhores who have an axe to grind using the slightest pretext.

If thats the case, why not make the system such that the identity of the zapper gets exposed to the zappee, whether or not he signs off. Now only Infp members can zap and see. Bad enough they are armed, worse when their zap power is doubled, worst is when they can hide.

Yr point system is just crude crass capitalism at work. Those who are willing to use money to buy power get away with it.

Previously, at least everybody could zap anybody.
Are you kidding me! It's one of the most popular features of the forum. More than 500 reputation votes are cast daily.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok, one last one for the road. fuck you scroobal. nothing personal, just feel like fucking the monicker, scroobal.

everyone else, goodnight. hehehe.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who zap in secret are the biggest cowards. I must have touched a raw nerve and these cowards can't think of a rebuttal so they zap in secrecy. Quite possibly something to do with tikko cheapo tey?

I'm curious to find out who are these cowardly zappers. Leongsam, can you divulge their identities?

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have been zapped many many and countless times for being an Open PAP Supporter. I am still alive. So what's the issue here?

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
These bastards are just fucking cowards. They dare not face you in the open, so they hide behind Sam's skirts and zap.

I will continue to fight these morons by speaking my mind as I see fit and they can zap me into moderation, no sweat. I'll just go and move on and do something else more worthwhile, or join some other forum. These people who zap you, they dont talk reason, they just have an axe to grind, irrational prejudice and very very petty by the way they bully in this forum. And they kpkb about other people bullying THEM!

Thanks for your encouragement. I am usually not bother about being zapped for very minor issues, like recently admin zapped me for wrong spelling of a single word.

I'm curious who is this chap zapping me consistently. He's out to kill off my online persona. I wonder why?

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Bad Singaporean mentality...what can these points do for you anyway? Exchange for NTUC vouchers? A bunch of daft people.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Bad Singaporean mentality...what can these points do for you anyway? Exchange for NTUC vouchers? A bunch of daft people.

limpeh will gladly zap u. and tear your asshole. u better get more ky in case u suay suay land in my hand.