• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Unpleasant experience studying in ITE

TerrexLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Decided to attempt the Direct Entry Scheme to Polytechnic Programme (DPP) whilst awaiting the Polytechnic Foundation Programme (PFP) Joint Admissions Exercise; truth be told my experience at ITE didn't turn out as good as I hoped it would be.

I managed to befriend some great individuals, then again I have also encountered plenty of hooligans and young punks. These folks were complicit in fostering a thoroughly unpleasant atmosphere on campus as they often went around trying to find fault with others and pick fights for no rhyme or reason.

Having them around scared the shit outta me because they stared daggers at you every now and then, god knows what went on in their minds. These insensitive as heck creatures would also mock me just because I still wore my secondary school uniform to class, urging me to leave ITE for the PFP pronto.

More at https://www.domainofexperts.com/2020/01/unpleasant-experience-studying-in-ite.html

Last edited:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently,seen so many adverts in YouTube bragging that they are successful in their careers or businesses because they have attended ITE ! WTF !