• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Unlicensed Money Lending (Ah Long)behave like ISIS

unclesam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cyber Ah Longs are now very active and bold operating in Singapore and they employed Malaysian to promote their biz.
Even after full settlement they will demand to blackmail or to extort borrowers.
One of my friend almost wanted to kill himself with their extortion after full settlement.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal

Traditional supplies of personal loans are all curtailed by the authorities and CBS

a) banks
b) finance / leasing companies
c) LMLs

UMLs will prosper again.

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cyber Ah Longs are now very active and bold operating in Singapore and they employed Malaysian to promote their biz.
Even after full settlement they will demand to blackmail or to extort borrowers.
One of my friend almost wanted to kill himself with their extortion after full settlement.
Ya, a friend of mine also face same problems been blackmail after full settlement. If borrowers are scared of losing their job he/she eventually will die painfully in the hand of these ISIS ah longs. Easy money better than extortion and robbery with no risks. Come catch me if you can !

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

bros, the govt knows its a small minority of die-hards who ran out of solutions but to go to Ah Longs. maybe about 10,000 to 20,000 such die hards borrowers. taken in this context no further help will be given.

quite correct to say - "you die your own problem."

no point harping about Ah Longs.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya, a friend of mine also face same problems been blackmail after full settlement. If borrowers are scared of losing their job he/she eventually will die painfully in the hand of these ISIS ah longs. Easy money better than extortion and robbery with no risks. Come catch me if you can !

your friend gave you half the story or half truths.

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal

your friend gave you half the story or half truths.
‘Come catch me if you can’
I wonder those are really Ah Longs??
After full settlement continue to threaten blackmail !!!!
I fully agreed make easy money with no high risks just get cyber phone call to their existing borrowers who are scared of been harassed. Yes better than robbery just sit down under coconut tree borrowers feed them.

unclesam

Alfrescian
Loyal
record the all agreements. stick to agreement. get hp with recording features.
Record their msg got use meh??
They are pariah Ah Longs never honor their words. Once they knew you are scared of harassement then they will squeeze till your ball drop.

unclesam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cyber Ah Longs are bold and back in actions very aggresstive in Singapore.
They blackmail borrowers even you fully settled ???

unclesam

Alfrescian
Loyal
My friend borrowed from this bastard Ah Long*
Code: Peter, telephone #98920429, 94341609
DBS Bank - 120-171294-0
After fully settled they continue to blackmail.