• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Unknown actress needed blood transfusion after Moderna booster

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hayley Woo 'underestimated' Moderna side effects, lands in hospital after jab​

JANUARY 20, 2022PUBLISHED AT 7:57 PMByKWOK KAR PENGASIAONE
20220120_hayley1.jpg

Instagram/Hayley Woo

Local actress Hayley Woo posted an alarming photo to her Instagram Story yesterday (Jan 19), which showed her lying on a hospital bed getting a blood transfusion, just days after she received her Covid-19 booster jab.
Earlier today, the 30-year-old — who's twin to actress Jayley — uploaded a photo of herself with a small smile and gave an update on her health.
More from AsiaOneRead the condensed version of this story, and other top stories with NewsLite.
She thanked everyone for their concern and said she is feeling much better, although she woke up with a bad headache.
"Doctor said I have low blood pressure, malnutrition, dehydration, and low red blood cells," she wrote in the caption.
"Honestly, I think I really underestimated the side effects from Moderna. Ate Panadol when I had fever and body shivers for two days. Thought the third day [I was] feeling fine and went out for breakfast. Then suddenly, [I found] my chest tight, hard to breathe, vision was blurry and blacking out."
Hayley added she needs to sleep and eat more, and also keep herself hydrated. According to an earlier Instagram post, she took her booster shot on Monday (Jan 17).
AsiaOne has reached out to Hayley for more details and will update this article when she responds.
20220120_hayley2.jpg
PHOTO: Instagram/Hayley Woo
[email protected]

If you don’t like our faces, listen to our fortnightly podcast E-Junkies where we lepak one corner with famous people
#LOCAL CELEBRITIES#ACTRESS#COVID-19 VACCINATIONS

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow it appears that those vaccinations can really be quite dangerous!!!!
evil crooks lee shien loon and ong yak goon insisted that mNRA vaccine is super safe.

"Doctor said I have low blood pressure, malnutrition, dehydration, and low red blood cells," she wrote in the caption.
evil crooks shien loon and yak goon said adamantly her problem is due to above underlying conditions , nothing to do with the jab.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Honestly, I think I really underestimated the side effects from Moderna. Ate Panadol when I had fever and body shivers for two days. Thought the third day [I was] feeling fine and went out for breakfast. Then suddenly, [I found] my chest tight, hard to breathe, vision was blurry and blacking out."

statuss.jpg

Honestly, I really underestimated my own immunity, i feel so strong.

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
isn't she the one who suck Ian fong's cock? Its not the vaccine lah...its Ian Fong wanting her to join him,.