• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shotgun Jayley Woo reveals husband's face for 1st time

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.asiaone.com/entertainme...her-husbands-face-1st-time-bryan-tan-jan-tan?
20230504_jayleycover.jpg

From left: Jayley Woo, her daughter Jan Tan and husband Bryan Tan. Instagram/Jayley Woo

Some celebrities, such as Desmond Tan, prefer to keep the identity of their spouse private. Some, it appears, do it for just a limited period.

In her Instagram post last night (May 4), local actress Jayley Woo revealed her husband's face for the first time.

The photo showed the mysterious baby daddy — previously only known as Mr Tan — and their baby daughter Jan. Jayley also tagged him and his Instagram account showed his first name to be Bryan.

In October last year, Jayley announced she was engaged and expecting a baby. Back then, she said her new love works behind the scenes in showbiz. They registered their marriage in December 2022, and Jan was born on January 20 this year.
---------------
1683184534537.jpeg

But not too long ago....
https://www.asiaone.com/entertainment/jayley-woo-felt-late-boyfriend-aloysius-pangs-presence-home

Jayley Woo felt late boyfriend Aloysius Pang's 'presence' at home​

OCTOBER 22, 2021PUBLISHED AT 1:52 PMByLAM MIN LEE
jayleywoo_ig.jpg

Instagram/Jayley Woo

It has been two years but the late Aloysius Pang still lingers in his girlfriend's life.

In an interview to promote her new local horror film Late Night Ride on Wednesday (Oct 20), Jayley Woo shared her encounters with the supernatural and one took a personal note.

"I've felt (Aloysius') presence right in my home. It was a sudden feeling of someone watching over me," the 29-year-old actress shared, adding she is susceptible to sensing the supernatural.

While Jayley couldn't see the spirit, she said: "If it's possible, I long for the feeling of really being protected."

On Aug 30, she posted a heart-wrenching video on social media as a tribute to her beau who would've turned 31 this year.

"So I met this guy, will I end up marrying him?" a younger Jayley was seen asking her older self in a 'conversation' about Aloysius.

She got a teary reply of "He went somewhere far, far away" as well as to "hang in there".

Although the couple first met while filming a show together in 2015, they kept their relationship under wraps until his death in a military training accident in New Zealand in January 2019.
-------------
Conclusion...Lok Kway ish Lok Kway..not point twisting and turning with CSB sobs stories...:

bukitmerah-hen-chickens-03.jpg

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
In an interview to promote her new local horror film Late Night Ride on Wednesday (Oct 20), Jayley Woo shared her encounters with the supernatural and one took a personal note.

"I've felt (Aloysius') presence right in my home. It was a sudden feeling of someone watching over me," the 29-year-old actress shared, adding she is susceptible to sensing the supernatural.
Some people will say just anything to get some publicity

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kind of shuai ge, of cause will forget aloysius. You think she's gonna give up letting him creampie her just because of aloy?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.asiaone.com/entertainme...her-husbands-face-1st-time-bryan-tan-jan-tan?
20230504_jayleycover.jpg

From left: Jayley Woo, her daughter Jan Tan and husband Bryan Tan. Instagram/Jayley Woo

Some celebrities, such as Desmond Tan, prefer to keep the identity of their spouse private. Some, it appears, do it for just a limited period.

In her Instagram post last night (May 4), local actress Jayley Woo revealed her husband's face for the first time.

The photo showed the mysterious baby daddy — previously only known as Mr Tan — and their baby daughter Jan. Jayley also tagged him and his Instagram account showed his first name to be Bryan.

In October last year, Jayley announced she was engaged and expecting a baby. Back then, she said her new love works behind the scenes in showbiz. They registered their marriage in December 2022, and Jan was born on January 20 this year.
---------------
View attachment 183407
But not too long ago....
https://www.asiaone.com/entertainment/jayley-woo-felt-late-boyfriend-aloysius-pangs-presence-home

Jayley Woo felt late boyfriend Aloysius Pang's 'presence' at home​

OCTOBER 22, 2021PUBLISHED AT 1:52 PMByLAM MIN LEE
jayleywoo_ig.jpg

Instagram/Jayley Woo

It has been two years but the late Aloysius Pang still lingers in his girlfriend's life.

While Jayley couldn't see the spirit, she said: "If it's possible, I long for the feeling of really being protected."

On Aug 30, she posted a heart-wrenching video on social media as a tribute to her beau who would've turned 31 this year.

"So I met this guy, will I end up marrying him?" a younger Jayley was seen asking her older self in a 'conversation' about Aloysius.

She got a teary reply of "He went somewhere far, far away" as well as to "hang in there".

Although the couple first met while filming a show together in 2015, they kept their relationship under wraps until his death in a military training accident in New Zealand in January 2019.
-------------
Conclusion...Lok Kway ish Lok Kway..not point twisting and turning with CSB sobs stories...:

bukitmerah-hen-chickens-03.jpg
Lao kuay is your mark Andrew yeo and Jeremy Quek whore mother. Evil filthy criminal bullies that think you can hide in rat hole use other woman to harass me. And I said it before woo is obviously not hokkien. Pui!
84826263-D9F1-45CB-8D0B-8F35DEE5D9CA.png
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png