• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Unhappy FT writes to ST to complain about sinkie "behaviour"

bertaka

Alfrescian
Loyal
I encourage all FTs not satisfied with Sinkie driving standards to be violent and assault drivers. Even women drivers ferrying their kids.

After all, you won't be arrested or charged at all like this guy

It happened in Sep 2011. Now 2013, what happened to this Stefan Masuhr?

Anybody can CSI?

bertaka

Alfrescian
Loyal

I found what you posted by simply googling his name.

I am asking what happened to this chap who showed such violent behavior. Seems like after all these years, nothing happened to his show of rage.

Did he end up
- going to jail for that (how long) or
- just pay a fine (how much) or
- both the above or
- his case not due for hearing or
- simply nothing happened because he is a FT.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
2. come 2030, fts on the road shall not be just that.
3. flooded to the brim with foreign specimens & cars.
4. guys, not forgetting drivers from the land of the ganges hoh:biggrin:
5. anyway, roads on sheepishland just do not have provision for cyclists.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
I found what you posted by simply googling his name.

I am asking what happened to this chap who showed such violent behavior. Seems like after all these years, nothing happened to his show of rage.

Did he end up
- going to jail for that (how long) or
- just pay a fine (how much) or
- both the above or
- his case not due for hearing or
- simply nothing happened because he is a FT.

You already have all the answers made up, whats the point investigating? The fact that he still works with the same bank in the same country tells me that he most likely settled with the lady. I think his face on the news and internet was the biggest punishment he could have gotten for his offence.

Last edited: