• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Ungrateful Sinkies Stir Trouble Over Durians Supplied By John Tan's Company During PA Grassroots Event!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Teo Ser Fuck is such a loser

but I still like her sister lo
images

still bonkable

if her bro organise a mango session

$500 per head I will also pay

wait 5 hours I also wont complain
Yes, she still has a nice rack and those cute dimples. I'd fuck her.
20121214130201-0092520-2520Teo2520Ser2520Lee.JPG_resized_280x420.jpg

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They did not bother to check the goods before accepting delivery,assuming everything is gonna be fine even though they were responsible as the organizers of the event,more proof of overpaid jiak Liao bees....they purposely chose any cheap supplier thinking they were getting a good deal.ironically when PAP doesn't believe in free lunches in this world...

Then karma bit them in the ass

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Sir is up to his usual clownish antics! Die die must politicise a so-called durian party! More like a PAP rally!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is a suspicion of possible corruption here or misappropriation here.

Why sudden change of supplier.

Under table money ?

How dare you accuse my associates and me of corruption and misappropriation here. My company supplies good quality durians at an affordable price!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mou sang king too sweet.
The smaller ones i bet are bitter. Kampung durians they say. Better tast8ng. Whitish fruit.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Important people deserve big, tasty durians while low SES mortals should be thankful for whatever they can get. That's one of the simple facts of life. Get over it.

Yes yes, even durian distribution determined by meritocracy. Majulah Meritocracy!

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
ground report

Very poor organised. Were told no more durians after q-ing for more than 4 hours. We were furious n refused to leave. Suddenly my friend saw a table w few volunteers gathered there n a staff was busy opening durians to put in styrofoam box. There were few baskets of big durians reserved aside i think was supposedly reserved for committee members or volunteers. Very upset when we saw that. We quickly ran cross the security n q at that tables insisted to collect those durians n we refused to leave. They had no choice but to give us 10 packets (5 tickets). We were glad we have that but how about so many others ended up w nothing. Pls lah, no more next year

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
ground report

Very poor organised. Were told no more durians after q-ing for more than 4 hours. We were furious n refused to leave. Suddenly my friend saw a table w few volunteers gathered there n a staff was busy opening durians to put in styrofoam box. There were few baskets of big durians reserved aside i think was supposedly reserved for committee members or volunteers. Very upset when we saw that. We quickly ran cross the security n q at that tables insisted to collect those durians n we refused to leave. They had no choice but to give us 10 packets (5 tickets). We were glad we have that but how about so many others ended up w nothing. Pls lah, no more next year
U should have take a pic of them reserving the good quality durians.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Q-ing 4 hours for durians and running and harassing to get 10 packets ? Wow! Sinkees have become like this?