• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Ungrateful Sinkies Stir Trouble Over Durians Supplied By John Tan's Company During PA Grassroots Event!

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
images

ah Luck, I do not wish to have a refund

can I exhange the durians with Laura zeh zeh instead

I prefer her mango

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
best time to melt milf's mammalian glands with mow san king durian (very yellowish one on right). sinkie aunties will open purses and pussies.
malaysians-can-enjoy-cheaper-musang-king-durian-in-november-heres-why-world-of-buzz-1.jpg

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a suspicion of possible corruption here or misappropriation here.

Why sudden change of supplier.

Under table money ?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Complain complain complain... in the end still vote for Pap

Yes the durians are to poke their asses... in which the PAP voters already enjoyed being poked. Getting poke , again, & again....they complain. They don't get poked I worry!.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
to all the gong cheesepies who bot the $5 lewlian coupons

pay 5 lolla, u expect good quality lewlians

then u might as well pay $10 and expect the hotel to serve u excellent buffet

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So gian png! Queue for hours just to eat durians. Nothing is free! You are on candid camera for the PAP propaganda machinery! What a great PAP pr and promo job! Cheap and effective. WP should do the same but with bigger durians please!

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
to all the gong cheesepies who bot the $5 lewlian coupons

pay 5 lolla, u expect good quality lewlians

then u might as well pay $10 and expect the hotel to serve u excellent buffet
It is the local trademark
Pay economic class want 1st class service, want champagne and wine
Pay 150 for a chicken expect an angmo chicken
But funny thing is sinkies can pay ripped off price for a michelin star food
Really wtf:roflmao:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
$5 to queue 4 hours for durians. What kind of stingy useless bastards are those?

If any of my relatives or friends do these, they will be stuck on my blocked list.

covertbriar

Alfrescian
Loyal
What Teo Ser Luck is trying to do, self-sacrificingly, is to deliver a clear reminder to fellow Singaporeans that Change Is NOT Always A Good Thing.

You might get bored with a time tested proven formula and feeling edgy for a change just for the heck of it.

But are you prepared to risk what you have already got and become so comfortable with, that you know it always delivers, in exchange for a supplier that has no proven records?

More at https://tinyurI.com/ya85fc9o

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Durian party also unable to organise properly, no backup, no alternative, all from one source.. sounds like a grassloot was the supplier.. kek sim diu tiok la.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Teo Ser Fuck is such a loser, trying to squeeze some political mileage out of the fiasco.

Noting ventured, nothing gained is my motto. No harm in trying new suppliers. If they fuck up, try another or go back to previous supplier.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Teo Ser Fuck is such a loser

but I still like her sister lo
images

still bonkable

if her bro organise a mango session

$500 per head I will also pay

wait 5 hours I also wont complain