• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Unfolding Ginfreely ∼ An Exclusive Sammyboy Forum Story

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Part 2

Loo Ser and Ginfreely had a similar quality. Penny Wise Pound Foolish. They are two birds of a feather.

It was also this uniquely "Sinkaporean" characteristic that had brought them together. After their ROM, they walked a distance to the old Funan Centre's Kopitiam food court, to celebrate their matrimonial union. Post dinner, yearning to ravish his newly minted wife, Loo Ser persuaded, and Ginfreely, reluctantly agreed to proceed to Hotel 81 Bencoolen for a jolly good time.

park-seo-joon-she-was-pretty-kiss-01.gif
Once inside Room No. 264, Loo Ser immediately pinned Ginfreely against the wall, forcibly kissing her. Ginfreely, felt good for a while, and reciprocated. She had kissed other men before, but often, being a prude, she felt guilty.

giphy.gif

Guiding Ginfreely along, both eventually sat by the edge of the bed. Loo Ser started to unbutton Ginfreely's $5 pasar malam looking blouse. Ginfreely stiffened up, and said "I am not physically ready for this.". Loo Ser ignored her concerns. She started to struggle a little and said, "I am still a virgin, and I am afraid it will be painful. I will bleed and hurt.". Loo Ser promised to be gentle, though he never had any prior experience in "devirginising" a virgin.

19-Krankenschwestern-Report-%281972%29_00000.gif

By now, Loo Ser's hands were under Ginfreely's shirt, fondling her Cup D saggy breasts.

She tried to squirm away and told him to stop.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f37552d3766522d797739334434673d3d2d3532303936323535352e313530393333666431363939326133653331363133303033303435372e676966

Instead, Loo Ser started pulling down Ginfreely's skirt and shoved his hand into her warm and damp pussy, rummaging through her thick unshaven black forest.

AcclaimedGivingAustralianfreshwatercrocodile-size_restricted.gif

Ginfreely tried rolling away, but by now, Loo Ser had already mounted himself on top of her, ready to consummate his prized possession.

She screamed, "No! No!". Loo Ser continued to ignore her, burying his face into her musty and sweaty Cup D breasts, squeezing them with vigour, sucking and biting her long tits.

Ginfreely felt thoroughly violated. She had expected Loo Ser to be gentle and sensitive, like an AMDK, which she had imagined, often, during her own masturbation in solitude. Instead, before her eyes, she felt that she had just married an animalistic serial rapist.

PalatableAptBasilisk-size_restricted.gif

Ginfreely continued resisting Loo Ser, whose mounting lust shiowed no sign of abatement. It felt like forever, while she continued to struggle, screaming for help.

Finally, wth her last ounce of strength, she managed to break free, and mustered a knee jerk on Loo Ser's balls and KKJ. Loo Ser rolled over, falling on the ground with a loud thump, screaming in pain.

He shouted at her :"Kan Ni Na Bu Chow Chee Bye, You Fucking Bitch. I have every legal right to FUCK you!!! You are my wife".

Ginfreely screamed at him : "You Phua Chee Bye, filthy son of a Pahang whore. I didn't marry you to give you sex. Go fuck your own whore mother! Chow chee bye loser man!" She quickly seized the opportunity, grabbed and put on her clothes, and stomped out off Room 264, fuming in anger.

As Ginfreely trotted out Hotel 81 Bencoolen, her mobile rang. It was her job recruiter, who had called to inform her, that she had been successfully in securing the Finance Manager role at Singapore Flying College.

Meanwhile, Loo Ser was disconsolate. All this while, he had anticipated, that this matrimonial union with Ginfreely would avail him to free fucks, sexy role play fantasies, bdsm, oral and anal, everyday and anytime he wishes. All of a sudden, these "entitlements" vanished into thin air.

Feeling frustrated, he walked over to The Adelphi, checked himself in to a dimly lit room, in a health centre. He couldn't wait to release his oppressed load of cum into his masseuse.

Gucci, walked into the dimly lit room. She had just provided a "happy ending" to the solemnizer (of Loo Ser and Ginfreely marriage). Though terribly exhausted, trying to make ends met, she agreed to be assigned to service Loo Ser.

Loo Ser, still upset with Ginfreely, asked if he could have a "Special" without condom. Gucci, on account of Loo Ser's willingness to pay an additional 50%, agreed.

Deal.

As the wise saying goes, RAW IS WAR.

Loo Ser, true to his name, had been an extremely unlucky man. He caught gonorrhea from Gucci, who had incidentally caught the same, while performing a BBBJ on the wayward solenmizer.

After his session, Loo Ser felt the pinch of paying for sex yet again. "WTF!", he muttered to himself! "I will drug and rape that Slut Whore Mistress!!!".

Will Ginfreely be infected with gonorrhea?

(To be continued...)

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hotel 81 Bencoolen at 41 Bencoolen Street became Hotel Mi since 2017.

To make matters more confusing, there is a 'Hotel Bencoolen' next door, and next to it is a mosque 'Masjid Bencoolen'.

This is a great hotel for illicit sexy time. It's near a temple, so no one will suspect.

AF1QipNpllXsVwBLFVYVGahuOtRdshcsAnpDwHSKyflJ=s600

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Part 2

Loo Ser and Ginfreely had a similar quality. Penny Wise Pound Foolish. They are two birds of a feather.

It was also this uniquely "Sinkaporean" characteristic that had brought them together. After their ROM, they walked a distance to the old Funan Centre's Kopitiam food court, to celebrate their matrimonial union. Post dinner, yearning to ravish his newly minted wife, Loo Ser persuaded, and Ginfreely, reluctantly agreed to proceed to Hotel 81 Bencoolen for a jolly good time.

park-seo-joon-she-was-pretty-kiss-01.gif
Once inside Room No. 264, Loo Ser immediately pinned Ginfreely against the wall, forcibly kissing her. Ginfreely, felt good for a while, and reciprocated. She had kissed other men before, but often, being a prude, she felt guilty.

giphy.gif

Guiding Ginfreely along, both eventually sat by the edge of the bed. Loo Ser started to unbutton Ginfreely's $5 pasar malam looking blouse. Ginfreely stiffened up, and said "I am not physically ready for this.". Loo Ser ignored her concerns. She started to struggle a little and said, "I am still a virgin, and I am afraid it will be painful. I will bleed and hurt.". Loo Ser promised to be gentle, though he never had any prior experience in "devirginising" a virgin.

19-Krankenschwestern-Report-%281972%29_00000.gif

By now, Loo Ser's hands were under Ginfreely's shirt, fondling her Cup D saggy breasts.

She tried to squirm away and told him to stop.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f37552d3766522d797739334434673d3d2d3532303936323535352e313530393333666431363939326133653331363133303033303435372e676966

Instead, Loo Ser started pulling down Ginfreely's skirt and shoved his hand into her warm and damp pussy, rummaging through her thick unshaven black forest.

AcclaimedGivingAustralianfreshwatercrocodile-size_restricted.gif

Ginfreely tried rolling away, but by now, Loo Ser had already mounted himself on top of her, ready to consummate his prized possession.

She screamed, "No! No!". Loo Ser continued to ignore her, burying his face into her musty and sweaty Cup D breasts, squeezing them with vigour, sucking and biting her long tits.

Ginfreely felt thoroughly violated. She had expected Loo Ser to be gentle and sensitive, like an AMDK, which she had imagined, often, during her own masturbation in solitude. Instead, before her eyes, she felt that she had just married an animalistic serial rapist.

PalatableAptBasilisk-size_restricted.gif

Ginfreely continued resisting Loo Ser, whose mounting lust shiowed no sign of abatement. It felt like forever, while she continued to struggle, screaming for help.

Finally, wth her last ounce of strength, she managed to break free, and mustered a knee jerk on Loo Ser's balls and KKJ. Loo Ser rolled over, falling on the ground with a loud thump, screaming in pain.

He shouted at her :"Kan Ni Na Bu Chow Chee Bye, You Fucking Bitch. I have every legal right to FUCK you!!! You are my wife".

Ginfreely screamed at him : "You Phua Chee Bye, filthy son of a Pahang whore. I didn't marry you to give you sex. Go fuck your own whore mother! Chow chee bye loser man!" She quickly seized the opportunity, grabbed and put on her clothes, and stomped out off Room 264, fuming in anger.

As Ginfreely trotted out Hotel 81 Bencoolen, her mobile rang. It was her job recruiter, who had called to inform her, that she had been successfully in securing the Finance Manager role at Singapore Flying College.

Meanwhile, Loo Ser was disconsolate. All this while, he had anticipated, that this matrimonial union with Ginfreely would avail him to free fucks, sexy role play fantasies, bdsm, oral and anal, everyday and anytime he wishes. All of a sudden, these "entitlements" vanished into thin air.

Feeling frustrated, he walked over to The Adelphi, checked himself in to a dimly lit room, in a health centre. He couldn't wait to release his oppressed load of cum into his masseuse.

Gucci, walked into the dimly lit room. She had just provided a "happy ending" to the solemnizer (of Loo Ser and Ginfreely marriage). Though terribly exhausted, trying to make ends met, she agreed to be assigned to service Loo Ser.

Loo Ser, still upset with Ginfreely, asked if he could have a "Special" without condom. Gucci, on account of Loo Ser's willingness to pay an additional 50%, agreed.

Deal.

As the wise saying goes, RAW IS WAR.

Loo Ser, true to his name, had been an extremely unlucky man. He caught gonorrhea from Gucci, who had incidentally caught the same, while performing a BBBJ on the wayward solenmizer.

After his session, Loo Ser felt the pinch of paying for sex yet again. "WTF!", he muttered to himself! "I will drug and rape that Slut Whore Mistress!!!".

Will Ginfreely be infected with gonorrhea?

(To be continued...)
Oh wow, the plot thickens! Loo Ser has every right to sex with his new old ugly wife. I am rooting for him!:biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
After their ROM, they walked a distance to the old Funan Centre's Kopitiam food court, to celebrate their matrimonial union. Post dinner, yearning to ravish his newly minted wife, Loo Ser persuaded, and Ginfreely, reluctantly agreed to proceed to Hotel 81 Bencoolen for a jolly good time.
KNN dinner was really chop chop senglui matches ginfreely character KNN just wonder is it they ownself ordered own food stalls KNN

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Hotel 81 Bencoolen at 41 Bencoolen Street became Hotel Mi since 2017.

To make matters more confusing, there is a 'Hotel Bencoolen' next door, and next to it is a mosque 'Masjid Bencoolen'.

This is a great hotel for illicit sexy time. It's near a temple, so no one will suspect.

AF1QipNpllXsVwBLFVYVGahuOtRdshcsAnpDwHSKyflJ=s600
If I a! not wrong, most of the cases of underage commercial sex, which saw many guys charged in court, occurred at Hotel 81 Bencoolen :biggrin: