• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Unfolding Ginfreely ∼ An Exclusive Sammyboy Forum Story

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
6bca47bcb14d3f095615770c2b9161ac.jpg

Gucci the massage therapist, wearing a Sailormoon costume.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I haven't started Part 3. Been busy with other stuff. Anyway, to satisfy your "wrath", below is a teaser...:biggrin:

I hope you like the background of her pubic hair :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Probably lots of toxic std bacteria. Beware !!!!

View attachment 61334
Eeek, what a cover photo!:eek::biggrin: Take your time with the story. Just hope that after reading those disgusting things and STDs, I will not be adverse to sex.:biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Hey hey, what do you mean "you guys"? I am innocent :biggrin: I am just a goody two-shoe do-gooder reader.:roflmao: Which is why I can't figure out, for the life of me, why you-know-who would want to attack poor little old innocent me?:frown:
#MeToo! I am a poor cardboard collector, writing fictional rubbish and she abuses me repeatedly to satisfy her anger towards those who did wrong against her in real life :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
#MeToo! I am a poor cardboard collector, writing fictional rubbish and she abuses me repeatedly to satisfy her anger towards those who did wrong against her in real life :biggrin:
You know, I tend to believe that no one really did any wrong to her. It is her bad attitude and her over-reaction to little slights, words, or things she does not like. She then creates in her own head, the notion of people attacking her.:biggrin: