• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Unfolding Ginfreely ∼ An Exclusive Sammyboy Forum Story

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See? Ccb Malaysian Dogs like @AhMeng do not even any guilt for bullying me for an illness. Not a word of sorry. This kind of people live until 60 years old for what?

And these criminal bastards should have guilt for the gross injustice they did to me while I need not have any guilt to anyone.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
And these criminal bastards should have guilt for the gross injustice they did to me while I need not have any guilt to anyone.
No need spam. I am not posting Part 2 anytime soon.

I will only do the editing tomorrow after my 10km run on the treadmill. The exercise should clear my mind to write Part 3 too ...

Be patient :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
At this rate you spam this thread, it will reach 100 pages before I post Part 2.
Lol :biggrin:
:biggrin::roflmao::laugh:
You%20Said%20It!.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need spam. I am not posting Part 2 anytime soon.

I will only do the editing tomorrow after my 10km run on the treadmill. The exercise should clear my mind to write Part 3 too ...

Be patient :biggrin:

No need to say until I scared of your part 2 when you are the coward hiding behind computer bullying me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She really Ki Siao liao... I never expected such massive spamming from her. :biggrin:

And it's just the starting of a fictional story of a siaotingtong ... Lol :biggrin:

You Hakka bully dog put my name and wrote rubbish to trample me and still got the cheek to call me kee siao.