• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Unfolding Ginfreely ∼ An Exclusive Sammyboy Forum Story

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You agree with what I wrote because it's what actually happened? No?
Manipulator telling lies again when I already said I didn’t even bother to read what you wrote beyond first post. Give your ccb name NRIC to sue then I read in details ok? Didn’t you ask me to sue you?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Ok enough time spent scanning shit that cannot sue one because coward manipulator criminal bully @AhMeng hiding behind computer doing defamation of me supported by fellow dirty doggie sons of whores. No need to read, whatever @AhMeng wrote applies to his whore mother that he dare not use the name but use my name song song; and of course applies to those sons of whores doggie supporters that participate in doing injustice and then open their ccb mouth and point their ccb fingers at people that attack injustice as arrogant.
And deep inside, you wanted to seduce LJ McCully. No?

That's why when Kt latha say slut to u, you were guilty and beat her up. No?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously you were FIRED because you use VIOLENCE against a fellow employee. No?
No that’s another lie of violence. I was fired for shouting at LJ Mccully for supporting sexual harassment and no reason was needed for termination as per contract.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And deep inside, you wanted to seduce LJ McCully. No?

That's why when Kt latha say slut to u, you were guilty and beat her up. No?
Tsk tsk tsk coward hiding behind computer spewing filthy lies of me. Listen up only your whore mother seduced her boss.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And you decide to use sammyboy forum to discredit both KT and LJ. No?
Coward manipulator only you are discrediting me non stop while I only state FACTS. I was slandered by people twisting the story so I have no choice but to tell the truth of what happened.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And that's why you have no grounds to sue LJ or KT. And you create a lie to cover up your own misconduct. YES OR NO? SPEAK THE TRUTH!

I have no grounds to sue because of time lapse of so many years. That’s all. You coward hiding behind computer knew it and you are telling lies accusing me of telling lies. Admit it!