• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Under the rule of LHL

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time eat hawker char kway teow 2.50. Now eat restaurant XO char kway teow 25 dollars. Very worth. More good years ahead!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Yesterday I went to Shell petrol station to top up my car's lubricating oil.

I paid $14.50 for a litre of low grade oil. The cashier commented that it was $6.50 and now $14.40

Tracy you didn't mention last time you not drive but now you can afford to drive? Anyway in Singapore only rich drives so $14,50 lub shouldn't be problem maybe you must blame the oil cartel in Singapore too.

master

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your CPF monies are safe with the CPF board, earning you a compound interest of about 3% a year. After a few decades, you will have a large sum of money waiting for your retirement, the bulk of it made up from the compounded interest. Many of my foreign friends are so envious. A lot of them have seen their pensions slashed because of austerity measures.

Ya safe in their pocket not your pocket.
Even if got 300% compounded interest also no use.
Because all your money kena locked inside minimum sum acc, special acc, medisave acc.
You will have no money to retired.
You are either stupid or a slave FT to believe in the fucking gay loong PAP!!!!!!!
Wake up !!!!!!!!
LHL is also fucking his slave FT left, right, center!!!!
High rental cost is one example.
Sooner or later you will also kena!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ya safe in their pocket not your pocket.
Even if got 300% compounded interest also no use.
Because all your money kena locked inside minimum sum acc, special acc, medisave acc.
You will have no money to retired.
You are either stupid or a slave FT to believe in the fucking gay loong PAP!!!!!!!
Wake up !!!!!!!!
LHL is also fucking his slave FT left, right, center!!!!
High rental cost is one example.
Sooner or later you will also kena!

The trick is to start building up a large base for your CPF. That would make the compounding effect of CPF interest work in your favour. I hit over $100k in my CPF within 10 years of working while paying off my first home. Using that $100k as a base and assuming I don't contribute anymore to CPF, the compound interest had enabled me to hit my minimum sum, even if it were to be further raised.

You guys should stop cleaning out your CPF accounts just to settle your housing loan. Buy a flat within your means, contribute and quickly build up a large CPF base. Then sit back and watch compound interest work its magic. I would have lots of money to retire, and I think the monthly payout from my CPF can take care of easily 70% of my living expenses. Also, follow Minister Gan Kim Yong's advice about eating healthy and staying fit. It will drastically shrink your medical bills, which are often caused by binge drinking, overeating or getting too fat due to lack of exercise.

Most sinkies know squat about financial management. They are either too lazy to think, or too busy trying to please their bosses. They need to grow some balls and stop leaving their brains at home.

master

Alfrescian
Loyal
The trick is to start building up a large base for your CPF. That would make the compounding effect of CPF interest work in your favour. I hit over $100k in my CPF within 10 years of working while paying off my first home. Using that $100k as a base and assuming I don't contribute anymore to CPF, the compound interest had enabled me to hit my minimum sum, even if it were to be further raised.

You guys should stop cleaning out your CPF accounts just to settle your housing loan. Buy a flat within your means, contribute and quickly build up a large CPF base. Then sit back and watch compound interest work its magic. I would have lots of money to retire, and I think the monthly payout from my CPF can take care of easily 70% of my living expenses. Also, follow Minister Gan Kim Yong's advice about eating healthy and staying fit. It will drastically shrink your medical bills, which are often caused by binge drinking, overeating or getting too fat due to lack of exercise.

Most sinkies know squat about financial management. They are either too lazy to think, or too busy trying to please their bosses. They need to grow some balls and stop leaving their brains at home.

Thats y i say you are stupid!!!!
Y would u want so much of your money to be locked in some stupid acc.
I would like to take out all of mine @ 55 years old.
Dont tell me you believe in their Batam girlfriend shit!!!!!!.

HakkaThaileen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not just beef noodles, everything is getting out of hand.

If PAP ministers demand to be paid four times Obama's pay, they have lost the moral authority to tell other singaporeans not to be greedy

They follow rigidly the principles of government analyzed in Machiavelli's The Prince, in which political expediency is placed above morality and the use of deception and deceit to maintain the authority and carry out the policies of a ruler is described.

smiling

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes Singapore has progressed
but we singaporeans paid a lot for it .. now with all the FTs crowding our home

rather have a slow progress than having so much outsiders changing our environment