• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Under the rule of LHL

master

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time i eat hor fun $3 stomach full already.
Under the rule of LHL, hor fun $4 stomach not full.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yesterday I went to Shell petrol station to top up my car's lubricating oil.

I paid $14.50 for a litre of low grade oil. The cashier commented that it was $6.50 and now $14.40

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Proof that LHL is doing a great job. You are now able to spend $4 on a single meal. In many places of the world, there are millions who struggle to survive on $2 for the entire day.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Proof that LHL is doing a great job. You are now able to spend $4 on a single meal. In many places of the world, there are millions who struggle to survive on $2 for the entire day.

....result of tax, tax on everything except whore fucking...(why??)
BTW GST is to help the poor......... how so????????????????

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
....result of tax, tax on everything except whore fucking...(why??)
BTW GST is to help the poor......... how so????????????????

If you wish to give money to the poor, the money has to come from somewhere. In Singapore, the money comes from GST and other government incomes. In Europe, money for pension and welfare comes from borrowing from the people via government bonds. Bonds will mature and have to be paid back eventually with interest. And European governments don't care about that. They simply borrow more money to pay existing debt. Think of it like a guy charging more money to his new credit cards to pay off existing credit card bills. That's why Europe has been in austerity for so many years.

Doing charity is good. But the money needs to come from somewhere. And so far, only the PAP is prudent. We paid for all our infrastructure without external debt. Countries like China once had to swallow their pride and plead with their historic enemy, Japan, for soft loans to build their initial modern infrastructure.

Is that the path you want Singapore to follow - to beg foreigners to lend us money to build our MRTs and highways?

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't need to think, I know that SG is badly managed

Yes.. I note that under our PM LHL we are going downhill...

1. On National Day rally speech...the most important speech for the Nation..he speaks about asking the residents to downgrade.

2. His crony and no-good- doer spend endless hours fixing the opposition for setting up a few stalls to sell CNY goodies without NEA
permission. End up with a $800 fine. Court procedures and lawyers, judges time all cost taxpayer millions.

3. Bukit Batok rat infestation issue takes so much limelight that it is reported over and over again in the media for more than a week.

If our country is to go forward, we cannot be spending time and resources on these unproductive matters.

So taking care of some rodents and hawking licensing procedures become the National agenda.

How can such a leader be paid in millions to run this country..???

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.tomatobubble.com/id39.html

As the new "prosperity" makes its way through the town, the prices of goods and services also begin to rise - exactly like the size of the bets in the poker game had risen, and exactly for the same reason! Everyone thinks they are getting "richer", but their new wealth is artificial and temporary.

To feed the insatiable debt monster, and to maintain confidence in his notes, Mortimer must have a perpetually growing GDP (more tomatoes). If not, runaway debt and inflation will cause the economy to implode sooner, rather than later. GDP growth is fueled by "consumer spending"(consumption) and the constant borrowing which enables it. This is why economists, politicians, and other assorted lunatics are so obsessed with constant GDP growth.

The "business cycle" is very simple. When the rate of growth in money supply (debt supply) exceeds the rate of growth in the general economy (GDP), the excess "money" has to go somewhere. It creates an illusion of prosperity. Artificial bubbles will form either in housing, stocks, currency, etc. Eventually the market always corrects for these phony excesses and the bubbles burst. (just like the poker game.)

In a nutshell, Lee Hsien Loong's rule from 2004-2014. :wink:

ST_20140812_1PM10_558770e.jpg

master

Alfrescian
Loyal

If he is really doing a good job, then we dont need to every time compared downwards with those in the 3rd world liao.
Can you survive on $2 in first world Singapore?
Btw this ccb LHL salary is fucking out of this world !!!!!!!!!

master

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you wish to give money to the poor, the money has to come from somewhere. In Singapore, the money comes from GST and other government incomes. In Europe, money for pension and welfare comes from borrowing from the people via government bonds. Bonds will mature and have to be paid back eventually with interest. And European governments don't care about that. They simply borrow more money to pay existing debt. Think of it like a guy charging more money to his new credit cards to pay off existing credit card bills. That's why Europe has been in austerity for so many years.

Doing charity is good. But the money needs to come from somewhere. And so far, only the PAP is prudent. We paid for all our infrastructure without external debt. Countries like China once had to swallow their pride and plead with their historic enemy, Japan, for soft loans to build their initial modern infrastructure.

Is that the path you want Singapore to follow - to beg foreigners to lend us money to build our MRTs and highways?

The facts is the other way round. The fucking PAP has been lending out our hard earned money to other countries so that the leaders of these countries will come shake this fucking useless LHL hand.
To them, he is like a malfunction walking atm machine.
Johntan Have you ever ask yourself .....Where is our cpf money!!!!!!!!!!!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The facts is the other way round. The fucking PAP has been lending out our hard earned money to other countries so that the leaders of these countries will come shake this fucking useless LHL hand.
To them, he is like a malfunction walking atm machine.
Johntan Have you ever ask yourself .....Where is our cpf money!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your CPF monies are safe with the CPF board, earning you a compound interest of about 3% a year. After a few decades, you will have a large sum of money waiting for your retirement, the bulk of it made up from the compounded interest. Many of my foreign friends are so envious. A lot of them have seen their pensions slashed because of austerity measures.