• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Umbrage Ng apologise after shan call it very unfortunate

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NYC need not apologise for being a direct and blunt-speaking person. He should apologise for being a useless fat fuck piece of shit. Period.
Any individual can be direct and blunt, but he or she does not have to act that way.
In addition, please do not make a conditional apology.
Simply, say "I am very sorry. I apologize for raising my voice, pointing fingers and using inappropriate language."

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
May be, MINDEF and the PMO may wish to consider conducting a one day seminar for all officers Major or Colonel and higher, and senior civil servants, on how to conduct a Q&A session, and what not to do.
he should have learned it at a short master degree stint at stanford, unless he did it remotely via honorary scholarship and only collected his accolades by showing up (and having a holiday) during commencement (thanks to sinkie taxpayers‘ sexpense and generosity). in classes at stanford, such uncouth and rude behavior among students will be unacceptable, and entire faculty and student body will blacklist this fucker. if he was in a dorm during his stint, he would be left alone by all to sulk like a spoilt kid throwing a tantrum. most likely, he wanks all the time due to frustration and deprivation. can check whether his right arm is bigger than his left.:roflmao:

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
the fat bastard should also fuck the black mamba for interfering with his business, why now turn around and lose face apologise, no balls is it?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the fat bastard should also fuck the black mamba for interfering with his business, why now turn around and lose face apologise, no balls is it?
it only proves that shamu is a bigger bully than he is. i applaud a bigger bully cumming forth to teach a wannabe bully a good arse spanking lesson.

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
1620504546749.png

https://www.change.org/p/sph-directors-save-our-singapore-press-holdings

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unlike some other SAF scholars, at least he has the courage to apologize.

Ng Yat Chung for the next PM. Forget about those '4G' clowns. And forget about the sickly-looking Loong, I've seen octogenarians who look healthier than him. :cool:
See-fart-loong looks like some succubus have been sucking the life out of him slowly for years. I salute her for doing Sinkies a big favor.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now that Shanmu had come out to say that "Mr Ng's reaction was very unfortunate", does it also mean that Fatty Ng's days in SPH are numbered?

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
State media as the name suggests plays a part to educate and inform its citizens, conspiracy theories and propaganda aside. Look at the india import of foreign workers and the backlash, if the media were to blast daily that they are needed to finish building our 43k delayed btos as well as other infrastructure of importance, instead of reporting 3 full weeks of myanmar civil war, why would the citizens develop a perceived xenophobic complex? Takes two hands to clap and to take the short cut out to cut salaries and costs, the general has now made sph a social enterprise (i work in one i know that "benefits")...bah

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Chairman did not make any comment after the CEO's blunt and direct message.
It means he agreed with the manner and the contents of the message?
Who are the board members who seem to have hung out the CEO to dry - after THEY
have agreed to the happenings of the past few years?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
What does an ex Army paper General know about running a real business corporation ?

It is not just simply publishing the Reservist magazine or putting up the daily CRO & BRO.....

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
What does an ex Army paper General know about running a real business corporation ?

It is not just simply publishing the Reservist magazine or putting up the daily CRO & BRO.....

Actually these days the army outsource many work to subcontractors or private sector… lol. So these army regulars are at most adept in preparing request for quotations.:rolleyes: