• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ultimate Martial Arts fighter. Bruce Lee can go home fly kite when meeting this hero

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ultimate Martial Arts fighter. Bruce Lee can go home fly kite when meeting this h

What a stinko fart!

You lanchiao fucker. I used to beat up this kinds of pricks at the playground and they go running under their mother's skirt.

You got balls just put down date time place vamjok will appear to kick your Ling Kong Lanjiao.

Muahahahaha. As usual, you will give plenty of excuses and we all know non-contact martial arts are just for wayang. And not to forget, to cheat ppl's money....

ThickFaceAlamaking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ultimate Martial Arts fighter. Bruce Lee can go home fly kite when meeting this h

So is the fight on? It's a pleasure to see two masters having a duel. Master of kong jiao wei vs Master of wing chun

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal

So is the fight on? It's a pleasure to see two masters having a duel. Master of kong jiao wei vs Master of wing chun

I've been following this thread with hilarity, would someone kindly video it if it happens, it's one of those that must be kept for posterity in the SBF vault or hall of fame:biggrin:

ThickFaceAlamaking

Alfrescian
Loyal

I've been following this thread with hilarity, would someone kindly video it if it happens, it's one of those that must be kept for posterity in the SBF vault or hall of fame:biggrin:

It's not going to happen. You can see that mr Han behaving like a snake.

iconchia

Alfrescian
Loyal

I also laugh. Probably two retired 'Lao Hero' living in their own dream worlds that they are still young and able. Simi LKJ, Simi Wing Chun??? Please la, uncles grow up la...

I met these kind of Lao Heros all the time.... Once, one tried to cut my queue when buying food. Some more stared at me and said," not happy ar? Beat me la". I gave him a push and pin his head to the wall and told him, "Remember, you ask me to beat u one ar". After that also LAN LAN go behind to queue.

YaoSiuKia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I also laugh. Probably two retired 'Lao Hero' living in their own dream worlds that they are still young and able. Simi LKJ, Simi Wing Chun??? Please la, uncles grow up la...

Why don't you issue a challenge to Vamjok? We would be interested.

iconchia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why don't you issue a challenge to Vamjok? We would be interested.

Issue challenge? For what? I got better things to do.

And of course you would be interested. Your nick says it all.

Last edited:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

It doesn't matter what the background is. But he has made a challenge to you or someone you can call upon to test the power of LKJ.

Are you going to accept the challenge? If yes, what is the difficulty of arranging it as most of us are impatient to know the outcome. It can drastically change the way we look at martial arts.

If your answer is no - you are not taking up the challenge or you cannot because the guy you wish to call cannot accept it, then say so and we can then consider this matter as closed.

What Fuck Singh logic is that? Hans did not represent LKJ. He just enlightened morons which hopefully excluded you.

Who the fuck is vamp joker to dictate terms? Hans is absolutely right: kick LKJ arse first & if he survives, show his vid clip before talking further. Why talk big & shift ground - bloody coward!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wah lau ooi!, you can travel back in time, now is nov, can jump back to oct wan meh.....:biggrin:

5th Floor, Lorong 29, Geylang, Singapore

Ling Kong Jin by Grandmaster 10 Dan Sim Poh Huat

Time:

UNTIL : Saturday, 28 November 2012 17:30

Also next day on Sunday 29 Nov

Seats available:
Unlimited seats

N/B: time may change, therefore consult Nam Wah Pai website for details of changes.

vamjok to take video & submit post it here to show how he got floored arse-up, face kissing carpet.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

You lanchiao fucker. I used to beat up this kinds of pricks at the playground and they go running under their mother's skirt.

You got balls just put down date time place vamjok will appear to kick your Ling Kong Lanjiao.

Muahahahaha. As usual, you will give plenty of excuses and we all know non-contact martial arts are just for wayang. And not to forget, to cheat ppl's money....

Another jerk!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

he got balls to put date and place, i will surely turn up. if i am the one coming up with the date and place, he will come up with all sort of excuses.

i am only not free on 3rd dec and 26 nov. rest of the dates of the year i am free to kick his fucking ass

giving excuses already!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

received an SMS, made me got really excited! then i realised is my own friend, chey~

bull.................................................................................................................................BULL

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

time, date and place

no need for further talk

Hans made it very clear in his latest posting. YOU are either dumbfuck or trying to escape the headlock. In any case if you dun show up at Lor 29 to kick arse, it will be confirmed that you are nothing but a big bluff coward!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

It doesn't matter what the background is. But he has made a challenge to you or someone you can call upon to test the power of LKJ.

Are you going to accept the challenge? If yes, what is the difficulty of arranging it as most of us are impatient to know the outcome. It can drastically change the way we look at martial arts.

If your answer is no - you are not taking up the challenge or you cannot because the guy you wish to call cannot accept it, then say so and we can then consider this matter as closed.

Who are you to play brown arm? Who the fuck are you to decide what gets done n how it is to be done????? You are just a lowlife farter. Carry on farting you lowlife sewage worm... go fuck the Singh nearest to you.

Last edited:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Issue challenge? For what? I got better things to do.

And of course you would be interested. Your nick says it all.

Datz the way to deal with the dumbfucks here.....

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

What Fuck Singh logic is that? Hans did not represent LKJ. He just enlightened morons which hopefully excluded you.

Who the fuck is vamp joker to dictate terms? Hans is absolutely right: kick LKJ arse first & if he survives, show his vid clip before talking further. Why talk big & shift ground - bloody coward!

Fuck Singh spoke from the corner of his spout while vamp joker talked big!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Another loud hailer with weak batteries//////////////////////