• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ultimate Martial Arts fighter. Bruce Lee can go home fly kite when meeting this hero

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Take a closer look at page 1 postings. You need not be reminded that it was vampire joker aka vamp joke who cast aspersion on LKJ and wanted to unmask the "fraud".

It doesn't matter what the background is. But he has made a challenge to you or someone you can call upon to test the power of LKJ.

Are you going to accept the challenge? If yes, what is the difficulty of arranging it as most of us are impatient to know the outcome. It can drastically change the way we look at martial arts.

If your answer is no - you are not taking up the challenge or you cannot because the guy you wish to call cannot accept it, then say so and we can then consider this matter as closed.

Last edited:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ultimate Martial Arts fighter. Bruce Lee can go home fly kite when meeting this h

this farker is damn farnny one ... :rolleyes:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ultimate Martial Arts fighter. Bruce Lee can go home fly kite when meeting this h

OK so let's fix a date shall we?

oct%20nov%20dec%20calendar%202012E.jpg

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I seriously didn't expect this thread to last this long. Can U guys give me a date time and location I'll organize the rest

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

I seriously didn't expect this thread to last this long. Can U guys give me a date time and location I'll organize the rest

he got balls to put date and place, i will surely turn up. if i am the one coming up with the date and place, he will come up with all sort of excuses.

i am only not free on 3rd dec and 26 nov. rest of the dates of the year i am free to kick his fucking ass

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

received an SMS, made me got really excited! then i realised is my own friend, chey~

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Take a closer look at page 1 postings. You need not be reminded that it was vampire joker aka vamp joke who cast aspersion on LKJ and wanted to unmask the "fraud". He was asked to go to NWP weekends recruitment some 4 weeks time to accomplish his mission. Obviously he has chickened out and talks about meeting me for a showdown.... I have no qualms as I can bashed him up within 5 strokes making remember who his Desker Rd father really was! BUT go kick LKJ butt first in NWP meeting & publish his full particulars to my specifications. If that cannot be done, what is the point of talking big & blowing hot air while purging bovine turd ala vamjok aka vampire joker???

time, date and place

no need for further talk

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

received an SMS, made me got really excited! then i realised is my own friend, chey~

if tony sms you, don't reply hor

that fella is up to no good

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

ooi, ah vam, like that people say you planning escape route again, how!

merely stating the fact before hand, i really have work commitment on these 2 days

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

So how? I suggest we ask Boss Sam to put a "BLP" tag under mr han's moniker? :biggrin:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

BohLumPar?...

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Just set the date time and venue, both party can pm someone in the forum example like Fook Seng, and he can pass the msg along, he will be 1 lucky guy to get ringside seat...me so jealous....:(.

Just do it or are you worry about the law, can said it is just friendly sparring shouldn't be a problem right, all talk no action really NATO....we sbf forummers like to know the outcome, if not just tell everyone you only TCSS can liao........:biggrin:

TheDarkKnightRises

Alfrescian
Loyal

lets see who break whos back,

lkj sounds like kkj,

hans need full particulars coz when he is beaten to a pulp, cannot claim frm vamjok

No one cares who i am until i put on a mask........