• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ultimate Martial Arts fighter. Bruce Lee can go home fly kite when meeting this hero

lushbush

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Ultimate Martial Arts fighter. Bruce Lee can go home fly kite when meeting this h

I think I am a bit slow today. How has a phone number, landed or otherwise, to do with arranging a fight? Somebody must enlighten me.

Looks like appetiser before the main course.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ultimate Martial Arts fighter. Bruce Lee can go home fly kite when meeting this h

I think I am a bit slow today. How has a phone number, landed or otherwise, to do with arranging a fight? Somebody must enlighten me.

They fight while talking on the phone line, your right palm strike toward my chin, i siam block with my left arm pushing my left knee forward and counter strike with my right fist toward your right shoulder joint...like that can or not...fight in the air why not sex in the air, much better everyone shiok shiok......:biggrin:

Last edited:

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal

Looks like appetiser before the main course.
Wah lau , this duel betw vamp vs han is just like the old taiwanese 'protector' , wait long long until sleepy still no action . Sian ah .

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal

This chi gong i seen before lah , very real by sifu stephen chow call lu lai shen chiang . Very entertaining. But if need to train so hard i rather buy a 25cents bullet , quick quick game over.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

he is just pussy. calling through my cell phone is in fact easier to reach me, landed ? even if i have 1 i am seldom at home.

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal

he is just pussy. calling through my cell phone is in fact easier to reach me, landed ? even if i have 1 i am seldom at home.
Hi brother, game 1 Han wins liao ...he never touch the 'chi' - anger gas - already reach you lah.
More powderful than video. Chi gong thru sbf ,e highest level. I no supporter of han ok, just observer for cheap entertainment , no good movie tonight lah.

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes. I remember 保镖。But the Ah Ram vs Psy duel is an even better analogy.
Ah ram vs psy ? Simi lai-a. Am i too old or young . Never heard b4. U mean slower than this . I no eye to see lah.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

They fight while talking on the phone line, your right palm strike toward my chin, i siam block with my left arm pushing my left knee forward and counter strike with my right fist toward your right shoulder joint...like that can or not...fight in the air why not sex in the air, much better everyone shiok shiok......:biggrin:
I also dun wish to drag or give him any excuse, to the extend I given give out my number in the open. But they do not have the balls to stand up to the challenge.

Pretty much confirm it's simply a con job.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi brother, game 1 Han wins liao ...he never touch the 'chi' - anger gas - already reach you lah.
More powderful than video. Chi gong thru sbf ,e highest level. I no supporter of han ok, just observer for cheap entertainment , no good movie tonight lah.

My motive is to proof there is no such thing as ling kong jing, in fact I love how he avoid like a snake giving all sort of excuse. Forumers are not blind from this sort of reaction is this a con job or not. If it means blowing up my identity by giving out my real name and number so be it. If by doing so everyone is educated about this sort of conjob and not spent a single cent on its program, I have met my goal

Last edited:

angkongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Breaking Live video on fight between : Vamjok vs Hans168

[video=youtube;B5Jh9nJjP7g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5Jh9nJjP7g&feature=rellist&playnext=1&list=PLE6E6D67E61415377[/video]

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bovine turd!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

My motive is to proof there is no such thing as ling kong jing, in fact I love how he avoid like a snake giving all sort of excuse. Forumers are not blind from this sort of reaction is this a con job or not. If it means blowing up my identity by giving out my real name and number so be it. If by doing so everyone is educated about this sort of conjob and not spent a single cent on its program, I have met my goal

Where is your full particulars? Blowing hot air won't help. Neither does your bovine turd.
BTW there is no such grammar as ....." to proof there is .... "! Go back to sekolah kambing!

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Call me to find out

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am sick of this , next post if u have balls put time, place, date to meet. Lim bey is Kenny, when I am there I will shout out who I am. Dun beat around the bush, awaiting to meet your LAN jiao jing

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

mr han,

u keep asking for vamjok's particulars yet u didnt reveal yours. vamjok already given you a mobile number to contact him via PM so why aren't you contacting him to arrange a meeting to prove to him the qigong is no con job. i dont see a need for bro vamjok to reveal up to his nric number, u want it for what? If there is no intention on your part to arrange a meeting, then stop demanding for bro vanjok particulars.

KNNBLCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

KNNBLCB this mr Han. Really boh lan pa lah. Put place put time settle once and for all.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

let me give you guys a couple of # to call, just incase in future we have forummers wishing to strangle each other neck....for fun only hor don't take it seriouly....:biggrin:

295 295121 = tonight figh,t tonight fight one to one...don't forget to call this hot # if you think you need to let go some hot lava......:*:

291 293636= tonight want, tonight want free sex free sex.....this # will get your di di blood boiling it will cure all your pent up energy...be sure to call....:confused:

Take it easy lah bro's it is cyberspace all tcss and have fun......:p

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

Muahahaha ling Kong jin lost!!!!

Even before vamjok threw a single punch!!!!!! Power!