• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ultimate Martial Arts fighter. Bruce Lee can go home fly kite when meeting this hero

LeeTaiSor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ultimate Martial Arts fighter. Bruce Lee can go home fly kite when meeting this h

If he can do it to a lion or tiger, then I believe.

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ultimate Martial Arts fighter. Bruce Lee can go home fly kite when meeting this h

The fun is that they can even put it on a big show!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

You motherfuckers dun even know what is known as Ling Kong Jin. How pathetic!
Even dare to badmouth something you know nuts about.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Ling Kong Jin really many people don't know. Kan Nin Lao Bu I think many people will know. :o

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ling Kong Jin, something to do with a conjob, schizophrenia, mental retardation, cheating

Which one, or its all of the above? China wouldnt need aircraft carriers or stealth fighters hor..

Haha. 21st century and they still doing this ? The follower are even dumber.

Last edited:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal

Master James Chee is Australian.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal

Here is another bloody expert who so confidently challenged the audience with a $5000 reward for anyone who can hit him. Even asked the challenger to sign an indemnity form. Kenna whack big time.

Confidently wrong but never in doubt.

[video=youtube;gEDaCIDvj6I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEDaCIDvj6I[/video]

Last edited:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

To be fair there are real Qigong masters who actually does incredible stuff.
[video=youtube;YEOSkqGUK-M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEOSkqGUK-M&feature=watch-vrec[/video]

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ling Kong Jin, something to do with a conjob, schizophrenia, mental retardation, cheating

Which one, or its all of the above? China wouldnt need aircraft carriers or stealth fighters hor..

Haha. 21st century and they still doing this ? The follower are even dumber.

Better shut your moronic mouth than show in public your utter ignorance!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Here is another bloody expert who so confidently challenged the audience with a $5000 reward for anyone who can hit him. Even asked the challenger to sign an indemnity form. Kenna whack big time.

Confidently wrong but never in doubt.

[video=youtube;gEDaCIDvj6I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEDaCIDvj6I[/video]

The white robed guy knew how to stop the baldie from latching on to his ming men qi ...

It is likely that he has a thin sheet of lead covering his ming men.......... of course the dumbfucks here will ask what or where is ming men?

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

The white robed guy knew how to stop the baldie from latching on to his ming men qi ...

It is likely that he has a thin sheet of lead covering his ming men.......... of course the dumbfucks here will ask what or where is ming men?

As is normal, kana trashed and give plenty of excuses. Pathetic. Using 18th century con tactic in 21st century just doesn't work.

I suppose ming men refer to idiot brain.

For a bird brain like you, my guess is you don't even have "O" levels. Correct?

Last edited:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

We may have doubts about the Chinese Demo but watch this demo by a Lama, done at Police Academy of Singapore

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/B2DXdFYDXCk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Goh Meng Seng

djent

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lama Dondrup Dorje?

Lama Dondrup Dorje

It is up to the individual to find out whether all this stuff is real or fake but this guy is dubious as some of the people who have came into contact with him have nothing positive to say about him.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

As is normal, kana trashed and give plenty of excuses. Pathetic. Using 18th century con tactic in 21st century just doesn't work.

I suppose ming men refer to idiot brain.

For a bird brain like you, my guess is you don't even have "O" levels. Correct?

NO no. Ming Men is the G-spot in your arsehole when your bayee lover pokes you hard hard.
PS: & you want me to believe you passed your PSLE? Dream on sewage worm!

Last edited:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

We may have doubts about the Chinese Demo but watch this demo by a Lama, done at Police Academy of Singapore

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/B2DXdFYDXCk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Goh Meng Seng

Lama Dondrup Dorje is an accomplished LKJ expert....... look at the ease he does it.
Alas a lot of dickheads here do not know shit about LKJ.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lama Dondrup Dorje is an accomplished LKJ expert....... look at the ease he does it.
Alas a lot of dickheads here do not know shit about LKJ.

only dickhead believe in ling kong jing. i am always ready to meet anyone that can beat me up using ling kong jing. I myself is a trained martial artists and i know hard qi gong to take blow (san qing), so there is no need to worry about hitting me using that ling kong jing.

but unlike a board, i do hit back to test your efficiency of ling kong jing. i am more than willing to try that lama

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
only dickhead believe in ling kong jing. i am always ready to meet anyone that can beat me up using ling kong jing. I myself is a trained martial artists and i know hard qi gong to take blow (san qing), so there is no need to worry about hitting me using that ling kong jing.

but unlike a board, i do hit back to test your efficiency of ling kong jing. i am more than willing to try that lama

I laughed when he tried to explain his technique by using negative and positive ions.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

Well, I wonder why he was demonstrating at Singapore Police Academy back in 2004?

Goh Meng Seng

Lama Dondrup Dorje?

Lama Dondrup Dorje

It is up to the individual to find out whether all this stuff is real or fake but this guy is dubious as some of the people who have came into contact with him have nothing positive to say about him.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

I laughed when he tried to explain his technique by using negative and positive ions.

i doubt these idiot who claim all these are real ever practice martial arts before. recently in taiji circle there is a very big case, only a few weeks back i think, as there is a senior in taiji who claim from her taiji training she too master similar ling kong jing (hong kong or china cannot recall). got challenged by many and reporter even test want to test it, din't work. reason given by her:

" you guys are not trained in yang tai ji style, did not cultivate the qi to experience my qi, so you guys will not feel the effect" (something like that)

reporter shows the video out, and it got viral and everyone is laughing at taiji as its really make taiji looks stupid. she was sacked by taiji association and not allowed to use taiji name to teach .