• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ultimate Martial Arts fighter. Bruce Lee can go home fly kite when meeting this hero

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ultimate Martial Arts fighter. Bruce Lee can go home fly kite when meeting this h

i still waiting for his PM, he got balls to PM identify himself, and linked to that association. i will go down

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ultimate Martial Arts fighter. Bruce Lee can go home fly kite when meeting this h

fine i am willing to go down this sunday to experience the ling kong jing if there is one. if that address got ling kong jing master, i will go see for myself and more than willing to get myself kick in the butt.

PM me identify yourself and how are you related to the school. u better identify yourself since you are issuing out this challenge on behalf of this school. you better be personally related to that master or a student from that school. i am waiting for your PM. i will call the school up and make sure YOU are from there, and there is a ling kong jing master in that address, u see me there this sunday to meet u and that ling kong jing master.

lets make things more interesting, I will stand there do nothing, and wait for his ling kong jing. if he can send me flying without touching me, and i am hurt, its my own problem. he is more than welcome to video tape this. I will go all out prove and stand there without moving, to show there is no such bullshit.

Why planning escape route by pretending the date to be this Sunday? Did I said so? Read again you myopic shit! Google Nam Wah Pai for their recruitment weekends which I believe is 4 - 5 weeks away.

Who died n made you petty god? Why must I PM you when it is you who must furnish all your particulars here.
All along you wanted to challenge LKJ but now you want to stand still like a bloody coward.

BTW when did I say that LKJ guy is my sifu? You can lie about yourself but dun lie about others. Imposing absurd conditions so that you can slither away without a fight! Bah, cowards I have seen lots of them, but one like you is rare!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

i still waiting for his PM, he got balls to PM identify himself, and linked to that association. i will go down

Talk is cheap! Read again the posting I just sent out!
Taiji association.........hahaha bovine turd!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

15 chaps in a chain do not add up to the strength of 15 chaps. That much I can tell. It is as strong as the strongest guy in that chain. The chain will break at any point where this force is applied that is weaker than this.

I remember how to add up vectors..... do you? What chain? It is pple emitting qi

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why planning escape route by pretending the date to be this Sunday? Did I said so? Read again you myopic shit! Google Nam Wah Pai for their recruitment weekends which I believe is 4 - 5 weeks away.

Who died n made you petty god? Why must I PM you when it is you who must furnish all your particulars here.
All along you wanted to challenge LKJ but now you want to stand still like a bloody coward.

BTW when did I say that LKJ guy is my sifu? You can lie about yourself but dun lie about others. Imposing absurd conditions so that you can slither away without a fight! Bah, cowards I have seen lots of them, but one like you is rare!

fine, i go down 1 month later then, not an issue. as if i give a fuck about when is their recuitment date. big deal about nanhwa pai, so many fucking dark incident of them doing demo using low quality bricks to give their students false confident. want me to blow more shit out? i too initially worried that my shi gong which is still active might fuck me, but since you say i chicken, make lim bey more determine to go down meet u.

identify yourself who are you and how you are related to the club since you are representing that club issuing that challenge. you got balls use that club as signboard to defend your claim you better be from there. i will relate this to the grandmaster there and officially challenge your claim of his ability to use ling kong jing to hurt me. in front of your fucking eyes. if you are not happy you are more than welcome to take me on as well, i have not trained competitively for almost 5 years as compared to when i was younger, i be honest, so you have the advantage here with your ling kong jing. after the whole incident, you can go fucking complain to my shi gong, political paper pusher like you will surely go dig who is my teacher, go fucking ahead and complain. for even he has no control over me btw. reason ? i was from cho gah wing chun.

bring video cam pls, i want to see me fly like superman

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

i am still waiting for your PM, dun be a coward. be like a man come straight forward, you are the fucking retard that issue the challenge here and now throwing all kind of smoke screen of having no balls to appear. issue an challenge on behalf of a school you are not related to?

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

After more than nearly24 hrs, u still have no balls to identify urself for me to give an official challenge to that master to support your claim, got balls to issue the challenge no balls to come out? Only dare to hide behind a signboard?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh u want me to hit back is perfectly fine by me as well, initially I only have the intention to break the silly belief of ling kong jing, u want to see my shou fa is perfectly fine too if u find me standing still too boring

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

The 15 guys in white shirt are their own ppl, asked to act,
when I push you fall!! All bullshit la, PRC can fake every damn thing
in the world! Asked Tony Jaa he will whack every one down with his kick!

Annandale

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh u want me to hit back is perfectly fine by me as well, initially I only have the intention to break the silly belief of ling kong jing, u want to see my shou fa is perfectly fine too if u find me standing still too boring

Out of curiosity, what are the chances of a trained Wing Chun expert or Qi Gong expert against a MMA fighter?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

just a simple PM ur name or whatever you are called in that school by your shi heng and shi dai. i will call up nan hwa pai to confirm if u are really from there representing them issuing this challenge. once confirm i will go down personally to meet up with that challenge.

ling kong jing? i fuck your mother ass

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I don't come in for a day and now U guys want to meetup for a fight? Let me know the location and time. I'll film the whole thing and upload here :biggrin:

As for UFO, I have seen it first hand, so little doubts here. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

Why am I not surprise the same guy who believes in this joke also believes in UFO

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't come in for a day and now U guys want to meetup for a fight? Let me know the location and time. I'll film the whole thing and upload here :biggrin:

Why am I not surprise the same guy who believes in this joke also believes in UFO

once i confirm he is really representing nan hwa pai issuing the challenge to defend ling kong jing, i will go down and put down the time and place out

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

fine, i go down 1 month later then, not an issue. as if i give a fuck about when is their recuitment date. big deal about nanhwa pai, so many fucking dark incident of them doing demo using low quality bricks to give their students false confident. want me to blow more shit out? i too initially worried that my shi gong which is still active might fuck me, but since you say i chicken, make lim bey more determine to go down meet u.

identify yourself who are you and how you are related to the club since you are representing that club issuing that challenge. you got balls use that club as signboard to defend your claim you better be from there. i will relate this to the grandmaster there and officially challenge your claim of his ability to use ling kong jing to hurt me. in front of your fucking eyes. if you are not happy you are more than welcome to take me on as well, i have not trained competitively for almost 5 years as compared to when i was younger, i be honest, so you have the advantage here with your ling kong jing. after the whole incident, you can go fucking complain to my shi gong, political paper pusher like you will surely go dig who is my teacher, go fucking ahead and complain. for even he has no control over me btw. reason ? i was from cho gah wing chun.

No need to tok big here. Put your money where your stinking mouth is!

Where is your full particulars? Who gave you the right to ask for mine?

You are supposed to debunk LKJ whether or not I am affiliated to any wu guan. Even I am, it got nothing to do with the wu guan to unmask a talk big filthy mouth,

Who cares if you are from girlie wing chun whose objective is to protect her nuts..... where is your friggin nuts???
Balls dun have, where got nuts?

PS: my doggie fucked your mum dry last nite........!!

Last edited:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

just a simple PM ur name or whatever you are called in that school by your shi heng and shi dai. i will call up nan hwa pai to confirm if u are really from there representing them issuing this challenge. once confirm i will go down personally to meet up with that challenge.

Who the fuck are you to dictate terms???

Where is your full particulars???????? NO balls to release izzit?

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

once i confirm he is really representing nan hwa pai issuing the challenge to defend ling kong jing, i will go down and put down the time and place out

I do not represent NWP & I dun think you got the balls to challenge LKJ!
Fucking tok big wing chun third rate fucker!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey motherfucker. since when did I say I represent NWP? Another of your excuse to run off?

Did you say "I fuck your mother ass"? My doggie did it to your mother, not me!! Your poor bastardic sonofabitch!

Last edited:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tok big! Want to challenge LKJ by standing still.......... what a friggin joke!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

After more than nearly24 hrs, u still have no balls to identify urself for me to give an official challenge to that master to support your claim, got balls to issue the challenge no balls to come out? Only dare to hide behind a signboard?

Empty vessel makes lots of noise n loud too!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who is your shi gong? The beggar in Waterloo street!! Who fuck care if he got control over you? Again tok big!